Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

i have recently bought some skin care products but i have no idea if they are any good. i am a 19 year old male and at the moment my main concern is very large pores on my nose that i am trying to improve.
the products that i have been using are:

FACE
Simple - kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion (day and night)
Simple - soothing facial toner (day and night)
Simple - replenishing rich moisturizer (day and night)
Simple - soothing facial scrub (once a week)

BODY
Cedaphil - gentle skin cleanser
i was going to get cedaphil moisturizing lotion as well, but i want one that has at least SPF 15 sun protection....so i haven't bought one yet :p

any tips on what i should do for my large pores, or any good products that i should use?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome JDT, unfortunately kamakaze is correct, there is nothing that will shrink pores but what you can do is hide them if it really botheres you with something like Tri-Aktline (instant deep wrinkle filler) Once it's on you can't see it but it does wondeers at hiding those little flaws. You might want to consider a higher SPF like 30 as well. Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I guess you should start using a non greasy moisturizer. Why don't u use one that has SPF as well? This way you could skip the use of sunscreens and avoid having too many products on the skin.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
You really don't want to do that, as the sunscreen isn't as strong. This is a male whom probably spends more time outside than the average working joe. To keep your skin in good condition longer the best tip anyone can give you is to buy a sunscreen such as SPF 30, apply it half an hour before you step outside. Nothing ages skin as effectively than the sun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts