Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every1. just found out about this site. and was hoping some1 could give me some advice on waxing. my partner wants his chest waxing, but cant really afford to have it done professionally. so we been searching for the best product to do this. I came across a product called M4MEN moom and was wondering if any1 here has tried it and is it any good as i want to make it as painless for him as possible, though the thought of hearing him scream appeals to me lol, i dont have the heart. caz x

·
Registered
290 Posts
I do suggest some type of ear plugs or something to cover your ears.
Does he realize it's kind of like ripping large sticky pieces of tape off your skin? ouch. (That is a very large area.) But waxing is the best way.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
It's not that bad.... I wax my huney's friend's back and chest, (otherwise looks like he's in a bad gorila suit!) after the first time they know what to expect. Second time the hair isn't half as course so it's half as bad! Good look

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wat wax do you use. he's pretty hairy lol. so im gonna need something that will take the hair off. i tried waxing my legs once and instead of taking any hair off, it left all the wax stuck to my legs. took me ages to get it all off. and i still ended up shaving lol. x

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
We use the "sally Hansen" body hair wax removal kit. It's about 10$ or 15$ and there is enough wax to do his back and chest about 3 or 4 times. Just don't forget to test the heat of the wax on your inner wrist to make sure it's not to hot for him.( Unless you want to scar him or scare him that is!) It works great and the results are awesome, hair grows back slower and slower, from a month to 2 months. Hope this helps, just don't do the arm pits( not unless you know how to do it with the powder!!! otherwise you'll give him a very cheap and painful skin graft.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts