Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Glad I found this site. I would like to know if any of you have tried a cream called Deception (made by Dremu). Apparently, it will hide wrinkles by refracting light. Can this be true?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi nand and welcome, I take it you are speaking about light diffusers? In my opinion, I've tried a couple but the "deception " one, they blurr the look of wrinkles so they aren't as obvious, but they don't hide them 100%.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mony
Good to know. Thanks for the input. What diffusers have you used? A co-worker has used the Deception and I noticed a big difference. I know nothing will hide them 100% but she looks pretty good.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've used Deception before. It hides imperfections with tiny crystals that reflect the light. It was a very light whipped cream.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I've used it too and didn't find that it was anything to crow about.

I like Clinique Pore Minimizer better and it's lots cheaper. It's a silicone product that fills it the lines and makes them temporarily smoother.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome nand you will find lots of knowledgeable people here and their fun too!

·
Registered
679 Posts
hi there, i am brenda, i have never tried Deception cream but i am sure you will get feedback from a lot of our forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there, i never use any cream to hide my fine lines but rather replenish skin nutrients & use my gadget for spot lift up :0)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts