Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, ever heard of New York fair and lovely products? I'm not sure how I discovered it may be from this site but they are good for my skin. The only clause is that they contain hydroquinone. If I stop, I go darker. So, how do I maintain my fair skin tone with a healthier skincare product, natural with no side effects?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello everyone, ever heard of New York fair and lovely products? I'm not sure how I discovered it may be from this site but they are good for my skin. The only clause is that they contain hydroquinone. If I stop, I go darker. So, how do I maintain my fair skin tone with a healthier skincare product, natural with no side effects?
@fairer-is-finer hello. Did the New York fair and lovely brighten your skin or lighten it in shades?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Try neoprosone vitamin c lotion

·
Registered
294 Posts
@Goldencream you got a pretty skin. I want a skin care that will help me transition from using hq and still keep my skin fair
Thanks @fairer-is-finer I'm a hydroquinone lover. But I'd say you can try non hydroquinone Mitchell brand products. I will say take a break after 3months from hq and use non hq products then you can go back. Mitchell brand has lots of good non hydroquinone products

·
Registered
294 Posts
@Goldencream, your skin is flawless!! What do you use? Care to share?😁
@fairer-is-finer thanks dear
my new regimen
FACE day
F&W gold soap
The ordinary HA + resveratol + vitamin c powder
Nuxe huile prodigieuse*
Sunscreen

FACE night
F&W gold soap
The ordinary HA +retinol 1% /ALA
Nuxe huile prodigieuse
F&W so white cream
Shea cocoa butter* mix + Sunscreen

BODY night
F&W gold soap
F&W gold serum + the ordinary HA + retinol 1% / the ordinary ALA serum
F&W gold oil
Faster white lotion (I recently switched back to this I was using clear essence fade creme)

I'm going to add donell AHA lotion and liposomal glutathione and vitamin c soon

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
@fairer-is-finer thanks dear
my new regimen
FACE day
F&W gold soap
The ordinary HA + resveratol + vitamin c powder
Nuxe huile prodigieuse*
Sunscreen

FACE night
F&W gold soap
The ordinary HA +retinol 1% /ALA
Nuxe huile prodigieuse
F&W so white cream
Shea cocoa butter* mix + Sunscreen

BODY night
F&W gold soap
F&W gold serum + the ordinary HA + retinol 1% / the ordinary ALA serum
F&W gold oil
Faster white lotion (I recently switched back to this I was using clear essence fade creme)

I'm going to add donell AHA lotion and liposomal glutathione and vitamin c soon
Be careful using Donell with RA, Donell is potent on its own. I wouldn't use it at the same time I would alternate nights......and go easy with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts