Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone;

I am 43 and have been going to a medical spa on a regular basis for the last four years. I am happy with my skin look and feel but confused about facial cleansers.
I recently purchased Hylunia and since I have zero product knowledge google landed me in this forum. I am happy to be here and hope to learn something new from everyone through their past and present experience.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! I'm sure that you will find everything that you may want to know about facial cleansers and more here!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello facciabella38, Google sent you to the right place, there is lots of information about cleansers. I don`t know what the Hylunia is but I`m sure somebody will!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hylunia is a product line based off of Ayurvedic medicine. I have been using hylunia for 2.5 years now and its all I will use. There are no parabens, no propylenes, no harmful chemicals. The skin is the largest organ of the body and don't forget will absorb all the chemicals we put on it. I use many of the hylunia products. I particularly love the Vitamin C complex and the Silved Colloidal Mist with Lavendar. Hope this helps.
kaworganic

·
Registered
0 Posts
Have been using Hylunia Skin Care for three years and I have no complaint about this products. My skin has been looking alot healthier and have not caused any type of inflammation as the products is vegan, free of toxic ingredients and preservatives that can cause damage to your skin if use for a long period of time. Its main ingredient in all of their products is Hyaluronic Acid that will promote hydration on the skin's surface and keeping my skin soft, soothed, moist and supple. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello Facciabella,
I am a authorized distributor of Hylunia and firmly believe in all their products. I am a licensed esthetician in North Carolina and I have all my clients on Hylunia. They are excellent for all skin types and very effective. Let me know if I can help you or if you have any questions.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello all~ I am new to this site as well. I am also a licensed aesthetician in WI. I am not familiar with Hyalunia but it looks very interesting. It appears there aren't any authorized resellers in my area. I am happy to see that I can order samples online though. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello Facciabella,
I am a authorized distributor of Hylunia and firmly believe in all their products. I am a licensed esthetician in North Carolina and I have all my clients on Hylunia. They are excellent for all skin types and very effective. Let me know if I can help you or if you have any questions.
I checked out the website and they don't really have ingredients listed for most of the products. I really have to wonder about a product line if they won't list the ingredients. Is there some way I can get that info before I make a decision to purchase any of the product?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I checked out the website and they don't really have ingredients listed for most of the products. I really have to wonder about a product line if they won't list the ingredients. Is there some way I can get that info before I make a decision to purchase any of the product?
I have a full binder that I received from Hylunia that lists all the ingredients for the products. Contact them at their 800 number and they will email you all the ingredient lists.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts