Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am a newbie from California

I am happy to be a part of this forum and am really hoping to get to chat with many of you.

I was born and raised in California and have never really lived anywhere else...I did do a lot of travel for work, but I dont think that counts lol!

Anyway, like you, I am hoping to share and seek advice and tips on my passion...skin care. I love talking to people that are looking for ideas! I have tried everything under the sun...just about. I have not done much with natural products except Sundari, Juice Beauty and one other that I can not remember at the moment...I am more into the science aspect of skin care.

Glad to be here. Thank you reading my post.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HI Trix and welcome
We are definitely into the science aspect of skin care too! We try to cut thru the hype and the hooplah and get to the truth!
fawnie

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Welcome - I too, born and raised in Cali..........still here!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fantastic! Nice to meet you all. I have been doing a lot of research about ingredients and getting really interested in the chemical, synthetic and natural based ingredients and how they are combined. I just found one product line that looks really promising, have you heard of H2o+? It's a sea-derived line...anyway, I am researching them now so I just thought I would share
I am specifically looking at there Self Defense Eye Protector SPF 15 it has shea, sodium hyluronate and avobenzone!! It plums, hydrates and protects. Let me know if you have used it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts