Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, am so facinated by your informative site, especialy that you are spread all over different countries. I am a mother of two teenage boys (taxi) cleaner etc. who is lucky enough to be home at the moment.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, another OZ girl. Looks like you are from Sydney - land of cosmetic companies! Have you tried Indio? (New Aussie brand supposed to be good?)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, another OZ girl. Looks like you are from Sydney - land of cosmetic companies! Have you tried Indio? (New Aussie brand supposed to be good?)
Well Hello, fancy meeting you here! Actually from Melbourne too, could not find any nice pics.
Indio!! got to say never heard of them where can I find it?

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Hi, am so facinated by your informative site, especialy that you are spread all over different countries. I am a mother of two teenage boys (taxi) cleaner etc. who is lucky enough to be home at the moment.
Welcome lydia- having 2 boys is my job security!
Although my youngest just got his drivers license yesterday, so the job security as the taxi driver, is almost done! But welcome to the site!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome lydia- having 2 boys is my job security!
Although my youngest just got his drivers license yesterday, so the job security as the taxi driver, is almost done! But welcome to the site!
I don't think your job security is done, now you won't be able to sleep till he is home in bed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts