Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

1st image - back camera
2nd image - front camera
Is it possible for me to be NC 10 / NC 15?
Currently using HQ 4% after 6 months usage of tretinoin (0.05) and glycolic acid (12%).
After 2 months, I'm planning to do SA(30%) peels every 2 weeks and maintaining hq
Results with kojic Acid(5%) + arbutin(5%) Cream.
Planning to use 4-n-butylresorcinol too (0.3%) as it's more powerful than HQ.

Have not started lightening my body but will eventually start doing so after 3 months.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome! Personally, I think you're closer to an NC 10 because of your peachy undertones, its especially evident in your second picture. Looks like you have a good routine there. Where do you plan on getting 4-n-butylresorcinol?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Personally, I think you're closer to an NC 10 because of your peachy undertones, its especially evident in your second picture. Looks like you have a good routine there. Where do you plan on getting 4-n-butylresorcinol?
I live in India and you can get it in here without prescription on the online pharmacies

·
Registered
155 Posts
I live in India and you can get it in here without prescription on the online pharmacies
I would say you are already close to it. Now you will have to maintain. I would even recommend lactic acid peels instead of the glycolic.

how did you change your undertone to become more peachy from yellow?
what is the name of the manufacturer and product name of the prescription product, if you don't mind?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would say you are already close to it. Now you will have to maintain. I would even recommend lactic acid peels instead of the glycolic.

how did you change your undertone to become more peachy from yellow?
what is the name of the manufacturer and product name of the prescription product, if you don't mind?
I used tretinoin and 10% urea maybe that's what help me to change it.
Order Onetone Plus Cream 20gm Online at discount rate +
(This is the rucinol product)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts