Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am new here and I was researching for a while for how to lighten skin but I dont want anything with extreme side effects and a route that does not contain hydroquinone but can still lighten me a couple shades lighter. Anyways please helps as I really am confused on how to start and what products to use, how and where to get them as well as how to mix them for your regimen. Thank you so much for your response :).By the way I am a teenage male(15/16 yrs) if that helps in anything. Also this is my skin if you dont mind to tell me what mac shade it is :
Front camera : Back camera:

I would like to lighten a few shades, something like this:

Thank you and your help is much appreciated :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi guys I am new here and I was researching for a while for how to lighten skin but I dont want anything with extreme side effects and a route that does not contain hydroquinone but can still lighten me a couple shades lighter. Anyways please helps as I really am confused on how to start and what products to use, how and where to get them as well as how to mix them for your regimen. Thank you so much for your response :).By the way I am a teenage male(15/16 yrs) if that helps in anything. Also this is my skin if you dont mind to tell me what mac shade it is :
Front camera : Back camera:
View attachment 67055 View attachment 67056
I would like to lighten a few shades, something like this:
View attachment 67057
Thank you and your help is much appreciated :)
Search for the thread "helping newbies make a start" you will learn all about exfoliating and using ahas such as lactic acid (LA) PEELS AND LOTIONS AND THAT ALONE SHOULD HELP YOU

Then you can use a kojic acid based cream and vitamin c serum to lighten without hq after exfoliating

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Search for the thread "helping newbies make a start" you will learn all about exfoliating and using ahas such as lactic acid (LA) PEELS AND LOTIONS AND THAT ALONE SHOULD HELP YOU

Then you can use a kojic acid based cream and vitamin c serum to lighten without hq after exfoliating
So something like ikb cream is too extreme or nah?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
If u don't mind can u tell me what mac me or nc shade I am, also do u have any skin lightening product recs? A little bit of hq won't hurt just nothing extreme plz
when it comes to Mac shade I’m not too sure, but I would say try get fair and white aha cream and lotion, use the cream on the face 3 times a week at night and aha lotion every day at night . Don’t forget to use sunscreen in the day time

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when it comes to Mac shade I’m not too sure, but I would say try get fair and white aha cream and lotion, use the cream on the face 3 times a week at night and aha lotion every day at night . Don’t forget to use sunscreen in the day time
Also what is a good and effective regime to lighten lips, my top lip is brown while my bottom is pink and I want both of them to be red? Can u recommend me any products and a routine. Thank you

·
Registered
720 Posts
Also what is a good and effective regime to lighten lips, my top lip is brown while my bottom is pink and I want both of them to be red? Can u recommend me any products and a routine. Thank you
I exfoliate my lips using stacked hydrating lip peel I use it every three to four days , I apply like 3 layers letting them dry in between then apply a lip oil then covering that in Vaseline I also use a sunscreen lip balm during the day I use the brand vanicream . Bi weekly I scrub my lip with a kit towel this the only portion of my face I manually scrub . My lips haven’t lightening drastically but I definitely see a change

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Use a aha lotion/serum/cream 3 times a week then for 2 months then introduce hq oil/cream/lotion . I heard carowhite oil is good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts