Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am a dark African American girl and I'm looking to become at least 3 shades lighter. I am very clueless in the skin lightening area so if I could get some pointers or product names you guys have used.
I was thinking about purchasing the Diana Stalder body bleaching kit and a few other products. But i dont really know about if those products are effective so any advise would help....

Thanks..

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi hypernation.......There's lots of topics in reference of how to lighten your skin listed in the posts.
I just wanted to stop by and say hello

Hello

I am a dark African American girl and I'm looking to become at least 3 shades lighter. I am very clueless in the skin lightening area so if I could get some pointers or product names you guys have used.
I was thinking about purchasing the Diana Stalder body bleaching kit and a few other products. But i dont really know about if those products are effective so any advise would help....

Thanks..

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello hypernation welcome to SCT...you have come to the right place!!! We have a Skin Lightening forum and there are many knowledgeable people there and they will answer all of your questions, and have fun too!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts