Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to skincare talk as of yesterday but love it already! I am an esthetician in Portland Oregon. I have been in the aesthetics field for about 3 years now and have learned so much. I joined skin care talk to learn about new products and procedures that I have not yet been introduced to. I also hope to be able to give helpful tips and recommendations in all of your (our) discussions. Besides being a esthtician I am a woman who enjoys receiving treatments as much as I enjoy giving them! I have a boyfriend and dog, have never been married. I enjoy outdoor activities as well as shopping, movies, and trying new restaurants. I hate to say it but I also love to work. I love my job and love this field that is what keeps me sane, I could never do something I didn't enjoy. I hope to learn and teach a lot while on Skin Care Talk! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

·
Registered
713 Posts
MBrittany great to have you on board, you will have access to some incredible people with lots of knowledge of skin care...and we have fun too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts