Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I have been doing research on this forum for a couple of months and have decided to start my journey on removing a permatan I have had since high school. I live in Arizona and over the years my face, neck, and arms have darkened. I never used to wear sunscreen, but it will now be part of my daily routine. My goal is to remove this tan and get an even skin tone with the rest of my body. I am a brown skinned Pakistani male. I will need to lighten about 3-4 shades to even out.

Products I will be using:
kojie san soap
likas papaya soap
AmLactin
Korean exfoliating mitt
Vitamin C Serum
IKB brightening Gel
Nadinola or G&G Teint Uniforme Lightening Beauty Creme (I am not scared of using HQ)
Badger - SPF 30 Active Mineral Sunscreen

If there are any products I am missing or if you have any recommendations, especially for a lightener, please let me know. I am not sure if the lighteners I'm thinking about will be effective. Also, can I use IKB gel before applying a HQ cream? I will be doing solely exfoliation for about 4 weeks before I start using a lightener.

I am worried that my sunblock won't be strong enough especially for the summer in Arizona. What do you think?

I have heard you shouldn't use AmLactin in the morning if you're going outside

Here is the regimen:

Face/Arms/Neck AM

Kojie San/Likas Papayas (Will alternate between am/pm) exfoliate with mitt
Vitamin C Serum
Sunblock

Face/Arms/Neck PM

AmLactin

After exfoliating, I will add my lightner

Face/Arms/Neck AM

Vitamin C Serum
IKB Gel
Nadinola or G&G
Sunblock

Face/Arms/Neck PM
AmLactin
IKB Gel
Nadinola or G&G

Please let me know if there is something I'm missing. Also, I could use some help with "skin building". Any recommended products for that?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Gng by itself will be slow to remove permatan and it will be even slower if you live in a hot state.

I suggest you add some serum and gels to your mix. You can find more info on these by searching the forum.

Good luck!

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay I will keep my eye out for IKB serum restocking or ill get Maxi White. Thank you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts