Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a 30 year old woman with severely depressed with skin trauma.
I have acne pitt scars, chicken pox scars, and severe hyperpigmentation.
I am looking to learn and share some valuable information.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome Noir97 there is hope trust me. There are things that help. First do you have sensitive skin or any skin issues? Many here make and use their own Vit C serum. I just started using it myself and love it. Also there is Retin A, chemical peels and there are a few here that use Green Cream and love it. I have yet to try it. But you will learn a lot here and there are many who will help you.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
hi and welcome Noir97, Well I think you've found the right place to find the answers to your questions. These people on this site are a fountain of Knowledge, great to have ya on board!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Noir,

You may have already done this, but have you consulted a dermatologist? One that specalizes in skin restoration and regenerating treatments? We have a lot of those in LA

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Noir, do not feel alone. You have lots of options, you just need to find what works best for you.

For my acne scars I did microdermabrasions, laser, and chemical peels. You do not have to do all 3 to have results. Start with a micro. Then maybe a chemical peel. For my hyperpigmentation I used several different products. Vit C serum, mandelic acid and koijic acid. Here is the brand I used and had great results. I am sure there are other reputable brands out there, this is just what worked for me.

SESDERMA MANDELAC MANDELIC ACID PRODUCTS
SESDERMA KOJICOL PIGMENTATION TREATMENT PRODUCTS

I also used their Vit C serum, I now make my own.

Best of luck to you, do not give up-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts