Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone...nice to be on this forum.
I enjoy browsing around in it and seeing everyone's comments and input. I am a cosmetician at a Beauty Boutique and love to learn new things for skin care etc. so I can be more helpful for my customers. I do find it a little intimidating to get around in the forum at times because I am having a hard time figuring some things out - for example when someone says to look at their photos - OK - where do you click to see their photos?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Attachment 191Hi 3Chipmunkcheek!
Welcome here!
To answer your question, sometimes there is a "thumbnail" in the post with the pictures already there, and sometimes you have to "click" with your mouse on a "link" (usually a line in blue) to view the pics! I hope this helps!!

For instance, if you click on "attachment 191" at the beginning of this post, you will see a very handsome guy!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Attachment 191Hi 3Chipmunkcheek!
Welcome here! To answer your question, sometimes there is a "thumbnail" in the post with the pictures already there, and sometimes you have to "click" with your mouse on a "link" (usually a line in blue) to view the pics! I hope this helps!! For instance, if you click on "attachment 191" at the beginning of this post, you will see a very handsome guy!
Hmmmm. I cannot access the photo - "invalid attachment." Handsome guy, huh? It makes me wonder what I'm/we're missing.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hmmmm. I cannot access the photo - "invalid attachment." Handsome guy, huh? It makes me wonder what I'm/we're missing.
Well that's weird! I can pull it up on my computer! (it's a picture of George, BTW). I can't do a thumbnail anymore, so I wonder if the system has been changed. Sorry.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well that's weird! I can pull it up on my computer! (it's a picture of George, BTW). I can't do a thumbnail anymore, so I wonder if the system has been changed. Sorry.
I knew it would be George! I am enamored with that little guy, if you haven't noticed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts