Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 56 years old and just happened on this site. My husband passed away 5 years ago of pancreatic cancer and I have just remarried(he is 8 years younger). So I am becoming much more consciencious of my looks. Oh I have three grown children. The third is in college at Ohio State studying to be a nurse. I am learning a lot just reading all your posts. You are all so interesting!! I have driven school bus for 20 years so I have a few wrinkles!!! I also have an adorable 3 year old golden doodle named Bentley.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome!

And I am assuming you mean a labradoodle?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Wilsondog!

I drove a school bus when my daughter was a year old & plan on returning in Sept with both my munchkins in tow

Best wishes for your new marriage & welcome to the coolest skin care site on the web!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will get a picture posted of my golden doodle. No it's not a labradoodle. His mother was a golden retriever and his father was a standard poodle. He is about 75 lbs, curly and does not shed! I really love this site and as soon as school is out( I get up at 4:30 to drive school bus) I will have more time to really read through the threads. I can't wait. Thank you all!! I am from Ohio but can't figure out how to get that posted with my name etc. My college daughter will be home tonite so she will educate me to this site!!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I would love to see a picture as well. I have only seen Labradoodles, never a Goldendoodle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts