Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm married and live on a small hobby farm in Wisconsin. We have 2 dogs, 2 angora goats, 2 mini donkeys and 2 standard donkeys. (gotta keep it even)
I've been following all this great advice for about six weeks. Love the vit c serum! So much fun making your own
Just about to turn 48 and really starting to see the wrinkles. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome oldgoat! I raise Kiko goats, have chickens, GP guardian dogs, cats etc.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Big beautiful white dogs that guard the goats with their lives. They are called Great Pyrenees. They are truly the most loyal devoted dogs I have ever seen. They will kill any critter that gets into the pasture with the goats to protect them. Google search them they are beautiful.

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Welcome oldgoat! Oldgoat- I love that-

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Big beautiful white dogs that guard the goats with their lives. They are called Great Pyrenees. They are truly the most loyal devoted dogs I have ever seen. They will kill any critter that gets into the pasture with the goats to protect them. Google search them they are beautiful.
Fawnie - sounds like a possibility for you and DH. Why don't you check it out?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Once these dogs bond they are loyal to the death they are great dogs I just cannot say enough about them. I have seen the goat kids jump all over them and they just lay there and take it. They look like furry trampolines. It is actually quite funny.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Oh! that is a wonderful story goatlady!! One specie looking out for another!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Welcome oldgoat! I raise Kiko goats, have chickens, GP guardian dogs, cats etc.
No sheep goatlady? My boys show sheep and heifers. I love the sheep, goats and lambs. I think I just love most animals, really-

·
Registered
679 Posts
welcome oldgoat. now i am really an old goat. will be 60 in december. i love animals too. i don't have any goats but i have 4 shi tzus and 2 cats. one of the shi tzus definitely eats like a goat. paper, the other dogs food. food we drop while cooking, milk cartons, cans from the cat food. she will eat almost anything. welcome aboard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts