Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone...

Well i came across this site a few days ago, whilst looking for ways to improve the skin texture, pigmentation of my skin.. I am totally addicted to this site..been reading through a quite a few threads.. So many helpful and wonderful posts from quite a few posters esp Ondine on here.

Well a lil abt me I'm from the U.K and of south indian decent. my skin is kinda medium/dark olive colour but I have ALOT of acne scars and pigmentation.

In March this year,I tried this peel (krulig Peel - Amalan) I ordered from a clinic based in teneriffe. The peel is originally used for malasma but it worked wonders on my skin. It peeled off intensively for around 2 weeks, and looked fantastic..however the results didnt last.... I cant afford to do the peel again as it was rather expensive (and at the time i hadn't discovered this site!)

I have already ordered HQ 4% from ADH. I've already been using Retin A 0.1% which i get via prescription.. I have managed to get the LIKAS papaya soap from a local oriental shop, (which is great saving me shipping costs!)
I am awaiting the HQ ...how long do ADH take to send it out?

Chat soon..x

Saf

·
Registered
412 Posts
HI Safia,

I had asked the same questions and one of the other users said it may take up to a month to recieve the order!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.. Cant wait to receive it!
I've started washing with the Likas soap last night...
and continuing with the Retin A...

I luv this site..

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
HI Safia! Thanks for yr kind words. That Likas is one of those raare cheap but great products. As for ADC, their website can drive the Dalai Lama to a fit of rage, but once you survive trying to place yr order, the price/quality ratio from them is worth it. Make large orders to offset yr shipping cost & save you from having to deal with their frustrating site too often. Hopefully, they'll make some imrpovements based on consumer feedback. Retin A is really a wonderdrug (for those who tolerate it well) & being able to access it cheaply & w/o a prescription is an added bonus. As for the HQ4%, the quality is excellent & it definitely works. Right now, I'm experimenting with compounding using raw HQ. I'm finally getting somewhere & devising concoctions that are satisfactory. It is too soon for me to claim phenomenal lightening results, but I have good reason to be optimistic. Please read the articles attached to the links people post here as well. These are links to factual researched info not just empty promises by mfgrs or vendors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts