Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you for letting me join. I'm at that 50 age group and looking to keeping that fresh face . I seen someone on you tube talking about different skin products, and when i happened upon this site, it looked like somewhere i may learn a think or two.

Any help with covering scars? There fine, and lighter than my nature skin color, but i can't seem to find what is right for blending them out in hot hot California sun weather. . . Any help i would like.

Thank You again for letting me join,
Chandy

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, I use dermabrassion (the at home home kits) it's great for exfoliating the skin and may help with the scar. There is also a makeup called dermablend that I use to cover up my tatoo, that may help you as well.

·
Registered
679 Posts
MUAC had a paramedical camouflge foundation. it is good for scaring and tatoos. to be honest i haven't tried it but i can e-mails from several different make up on line stores and this looks pretty good.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Chandy welcome to SCT, visit the Anti-Aging Forum and also the Other ConditionForum you should find the answer you need, ask lots of questions and have fun. mony gave you information on a great cover up product called Dermablend and it comes in many, many colours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts