Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Wow, what an encouraging article! I am surprised at the fact that retinoids can be used on the eyelids. Has anyone here tried retin-a on their eyelids?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
great article-

I have never tried using RA on my eyelids, but would like to know if anyone else has and what their experience was with doing so? I apply RA everywhere else on my face, just not my eyelids.

Also has anyone tried using RA to help with rosacea?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Marie I am great!!! Where have you been, I have not seen you around lately-glad you could come out and play tonight-

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I miss you! I wish I can play more often! but you know being on computer all day at work, I don't want to see a computer after my day is done! I try to keep up but it's hard too many threads! I'm not going to play very long it's almost midnight, oh yea, today we change our clock time, at 2:00 am it will be 1:00 am, we gain one hour! yeee one hour more to sleep!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Very interesting goat!
Dr Nia Terezakis is a very well-respected dermatologist and a co-creator of Green Cream! I'm gonna try putting it on my eyelids.... carefully.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Very interesting goat!
Dr Nia Terezakis is a very well-respected dermatologist and a co-creator of Green Cream! I'm gonna try putting it on my eyelids.... carefully.
Thata girl fawnie-
make sure you report back in on how it worked for you, inquiring minds would like to know-

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I miss you! I wish I can play more often! but you know being on computer all day at work, I don't want to see a computer after my day is done! I try to keep up but it's hard too many threads! I'm not going to play very long it's almost midnight, oh yea, today we change our clock time, at 2:00 am it will be 1:00 am, we gain one hour! yeee one hour more to sleep!
Yep, love when we gain that extra hour!!!

that is right, I forgot you were working all day on a computer.......that just really stinks Marie-

well just don't forget about us here on this site!! Come out and play when you get time, we miss you-

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Very interesting goat!
Fawnie, let me know if you get great result! please pm me 'cause I may miss this thread!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Marie! Are yu feeling better? We miss you at the CyberCafe!!
Heck yes we do, and tonight gymrat is eating snickerdoodle cookies and pumpkin cheesecake-

heathly food is over rated.............. on Halloween anyways-

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Thanks for asking Fawnie, I did 4 acupuncture treatments since Wednesday and I can tell you today the symptoms are almost gone! I hope it's not only lasting for today!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Heck yes we do, and tonight gymrat is eating snickerdoodle cookies and pumpkin cheesecake-

heathly food is over rated.............. on Halloween anyways-
hey you are making me hungy, and it's one in the morning here, can't go out for cake!

No one has put a costume this evening and went out to celebrate Halloween?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts