Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the people at F&G? They are the vendors I (& a few others here) purchased their mono20% from. The product was 100% authentic & unadulterated but for reasons I detailed elsewhere, I discontinued using. They are now in their testing phases of micronized HQ creams in >4% concentrations.

Mr.Singh called me to let me know about this venture as I had shared my concerns with him re the research lag on mono20% in non vitiligo patients, the lack of viscuosity in the mono20% as well as the cost. At the time I'd discontinued the mono, he was very attentive to my concerns & he said he'd look into developing the HQ products. I mentioned that there were sources selling HQ10-40% in China, but the purity & integrity of the creams were doubtful. Adulterations with toxins, as you all know, have disfigured customers in many countries. Since I know for certain that the mono20% was authentic, I'd trust this vendor (a compounding pharmacy) to provide safe effective HQ.

As soon as I have more info re the creams themselves, so will all of you. Perhaps we can arrange some sort of forum members discount with them. Just an idea... Even if it is 5%, over time, that can translate into significant savings. We even discussed pricing of HQ creams from other vendors & mfgrs & what constitutes a reasonable price. We discussed ADC & how so many of us are ordering from them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed: this may turn out to be something really great for us.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Remember the people at F&G? They are the vendors I (& a few others here) purchased their mono20% from. The product was 100% authentic & unadulterated but for reasons I detailed elsewhere, I discontinued using. They are now in their testing phases of micronized HQ creams in >4% concentrations.

Mr.Singh called me to let me know about this venture as I had shared my concerns with him re the research lag on mono20% in non vitiligo patients, the lack of viscuosity in the mono20% as well as the cost. At the time I'd discontinued the mono, he was very attentive to my concerns & he said he'd look into developing the HQ products. I mentioned that there were sources selling HQ10-40% in China, but the purity & integrity of the creams were doubtful. Adulterations with toxins, as you all know, have disfigured customers in many countries. Since I know for certain that the mono20% was authentic, I'd trust this vendor (a compounding pharmacy) to provide safe effective HQ.

As soon as I have more info re the creams themselves, so will all of you. Perhaps we can arrange some sort of forum members discount with them. Just an idea... Even if it is 5%, over time, that can translate into significant savings. We even discussed pricing of HQ creams from other vendors & mfgrs & what constitutes a reasonable price. We discussed ADC & how so many of us are ordering from them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed: this may turn out to be something really great for us.
Thank you, Ondine. This is great news.

I have purchased the kojic acid/glutathione soaps from Mr. Signh. He is indeed, the consumate professional.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anytime. I've forwarded a request to participate in their clinical trials as a test subject. Hopefully, they'll accept. It would be a heck of an experience to be a part of this from the ground up. Also, it would mean that an 'actual person' here could attest to the effectiveness etc. of the product. Since I'm familiar with HQ & I know this company, I feel safe volunteering as a guinea pig.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Anytime. I've forwarded a request to participate in their clinical trials as a test subject. Hopefully, they'll accept. It would be a heck of an experience to be a part of this from the ground up. Also, it would mean that an 'actual person' here could attest to the effectiveness etc. of the product. Since I'm familiar with HQ & I know this company, I feel safe volunteering as a guinea pig.
Yes, that would be exciting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts