Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhere on SCT, someone had posted a link to a place where raw Niacinamide could be bought to add to home compounds. At the time, I said "I'll check that later" Well....it's later & I can't remember for the life of me where I saw that link
. Does anyone out ther have a source for this? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

WOW! That was fast. Thank you Fawnie!

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey Ondine! are you going to try this? I read the links that peri and fawnie put up and this stuff looks really good! I think I might try some!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Periwinkle

Yes, Keira, I intend to add this into my routine; I'm hearing good things about it (from Dr. Mehmet Oz on Oprah).

I just got an email from makingcosmetics. They are adding this to their product list. They say it'll be in within the next few days & they're going to let me know when it's in. WOOHOO! I love when I can order a heap of stuff from the same one-stop source. As soon as I hear from them, I'll post here for others who order their stuff from them too.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Oh my, do I need even MORE products to put on my face? LOL
Is this applied topically???

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Thanks, Periwinkle

Yes, Keira, I intend to add this into my routine; I'm hearing good things about it (from Dr. Mehmet Oz on Oprah).

I just got an email from makingcosmetics. They are adding this to their product list. They say it'll be in within the next few days & they're going to let me know when it's in. WOOHOO! I love when I can order a heap of stuff from the same one-stop source. As soon as I hear from them, I'll post here for others who order their stuff from them too.
I recieved the same email. I love makingcosmetics!! Ondine while your at it, order yourself the LAA and make your own Vit C serum.
That is where I get my LAA. It is the ultra fine one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts