Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know nicole richie was adopted by lioniel richie who was black, but her biological father is also black tooo... so why does she look white?...or are my facts wrong?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I thought the Escovedos were Latino...maybe Afro-Latin (multiracial) people? I'm not sure.

Maybe Nicole's mom is/was European?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think her father was Afro-Latino, but if I remember correctly, he is Sheila E's brother and they are light-skinned. So even though her dad may be of African/Latino decent, he is light, so if he procreated with a white person chances are their child would be pretty fair.. hence looking like Nicole Ritchie.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

\\

·
Registered
463 Posts
When she was on that show with Paris Hilton she looked a little more ethnic to me and in some pics I saw of her with Lionel Richie when she was younger

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The pict with her having brown hair makes her look a bit more ethnic. I was always confused with what her ethnicity is, but now that it's mentioned her mix and look kind of reminds me of Mariah Carey.

·
Registered
485 Posts
The pict with her having brown hair makes her look a bit more ethnic. I was always confused with what her ethnicity is, but now that it's mentioned her mix and look kind of reminds me of Mariah Carey.
Yeah your right their mix and look especially hair and skin.
I've seen pictures of them when they were younger and they had naturally curly hair. They look like they don't need a relaxer, just blow dry to get their hair straight.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok so i just went to look up pictures where she shows her teeth
and her teeth aren't bad idk why she doesn't smile with her teeth
<< that smile shows teeth*

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Mixed race people can come out all kinds of ways. the lightened & straightened haor really alters her look too. As a chils, she did not look like this: she had a lot of very frizzy/curly brown hair.

·
Registered
485 Posts
In the second picture she looks like a white women with a tan.
I like her in both dark and light hair, she looks good with a darker skin tone also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts