Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooooo.
Soooo, I've been trying to get an even skin tone for a while now. I'm kinda lightskinned, but years of sun exposure have darkened my face, arms, legs, and neck.
I really want to brighten up these places safely without getting side effects like stretch marks or green veins or burns. However, I stay in Nigeria and many of the products I see on this platform are either unavailable in my country or are only available as fakes 馃様.

I'll love and appreciate the help of any Nigerian that lightens. Please, what do you use, and where do you buy them?

Thank you!

Registered
Skin lightening is a journey that no one else can take for you, you have to do your research, yes this community is here to help and all the information you need is here. Go through the sticky threads, go through other threads, use the search bar etc etc. but you can start from here though Helping newbies make a start.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.
Skin lightening is a journey that no one else can take for you, you have to do your research, yes this community is here to help and all the information you need is here. Go through the sticky threads, go through other threads, use the search bar etc etc. but you can start from here though Helping newbies make a start.
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I had gone through a few threada before making this post. The problem is finding original and effective products in Nigeria. Most of the products the users here recommend are unavailable here or are only available as fakes. And I wouldn't want to to jump on the "organic" train cuz idk what those people put in their things.

Registered
Hi.

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I had gone through a few threads before making this post. The problem is finding original and effective products in Nigeria. Most of the products the users here recommend are unavailable here or are only available as fakes. And I wouldn't want to jump on the "organic" train cuz idk what those people put in their things.
This thread How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white...
and this thread JENNYS GLOW NIGERIA
are recent and informative, read to the last page.

and yes, don't jump on the "organic" train because it is a trainwreck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts