Skin Care Talk banner

11721 - 11740 of 11774 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
@saucey..:iagree: now sis I need your lip regimen ASAP:p. Need to have those heavenly lips by xmas:flowers:[/QUOTE @Satan I use a soft baby toothbrush and brush in a circular motion with Vaseline twice per week, sometimes I use my rag in between.. I follow up with ikb gel let it dry g&g oil let it dry then I apply a thick layer of Vaseline to occlude.. lately I've been using lighten up gel on them too and I love it
@saucey :thankyou::knuddel: Is lighten up also a mitchell product?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Awwwh, great minds think alike, just seeing your comment, exactly my thoughts!! @loolah. Happy Holidays to you my friend, haven't seen you in awhile. And you know better......don't you ever western union anyone coins......we taught you better then that :yes:
yep, you sure did. Happy Holidays gymmie. I actually thought she was legit, since her ass didn't get blocked as soon as she started her scam. So quick to give out her info too. SMH

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Lol @gymrat I think I've seen her mix it.
It was Edgaurd gel, bioclaire cream, fashion fair tube, crusader cream, 40 volume bleach with a touch of shea butter for moisture.

It kinda sting when u put it on but that's how you know its working.
#snowwhite

·
Registered
561 Posts
Byeeeeeeeee light boy , nobody is about to play with you . Lol
It was Edgaurd gel, bioclaire cream, fashion fair tube, crusader cream, 40 volume bleach with a touch of shea butter for moisture.

#snowwhite

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
yep, you sure did. Happy Holidays gymmie. I actually thought she was legit, since her ass didn't get blocked as soon as she started her scam. So quick to give out her info too. SMH
@loolah When they are selling their "miracle" cream in water bottles, seriously, water bottles with yellow tops.........that's your sign :p

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts

#snowwhite
@lighboy........LMAO 40 volume bleach THAT'S the ticket :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

11721 - 11740 of 11774 Posts