Skin Care Talk banner

11741 - 11760 of 11774 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey guys. Will be going to Nigeria for a week. Since I can?t get fair and white Aha soap nor lotion here, I wanna get some from Lagos. Anyone know where I can get these and about how much they may cost? Thanks

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
@Ivy Kay There's a thread on here about a famous shop I think its Mama Tegu's or something like that lol. You may just ask the locals there if our Nigerian members don't see this.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
@lightboy thank you. I don?t know the name of the thread or any Nigerian members... if any detail info will be so glad. Thanks for the reply...
Really don't know if mama Tega is a reliable source tbh ! @lightboy, i have been warned repeatedly regarding her. You can check another shop along the row where her shop is, a guy called SWAZ. Truth is these shops nowadays don't carry those products important to us on SCT, you find them stocking up on carowhite and the likes, very frustrating!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey guys. Will be going to Nigeria for a week. Since I can?t get fair and white Aha soap nor lotion here, I wanna get some from Lagos. Anyone know where I can get these and about how much they may cost? Thanks
Hi Kay,Try PayWorth in Ikeja.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are they doing to prevent wrinkles??? I noticed MOST of them have smooth skin, no laugh lines, no eye wrinkles, no forehead wrinkles? What are they doing??? Are they using natural products or what??? I also know most of them don't use Retin-A.

11741 - 11760 of 11774 Posts