Skin Care Talk banner

11761 - 11774 of 11774 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
No worries, I removed it :thumbsup:
@gymrat Hi, gymmie
Can i take only gluthatione pills??
I was taking it with other pills eg alpha lipoic acid, pcycogenol, NAC, vitaminC, vitaminE etc BUT they all finished b4 d gluthathione pills finished
So my question is, can i be taking just glutathione pill on its own??

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
@gymrat Hi, gymmie
I was taking it with other pills eg alpha lipoic acid, pcycogenol, NAC, vitaminC, vitaminE etc BUT they all finished b4 d gluthathione pills finished
Hello @chiny :wavey: yes you can take it on its own.

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
@gymrat Thanks a lot gymmie *kisses*
Your very welcome :kisskiss:

@gymrat Can i take d glutathione pills on an empty stomach in d morning AND on an empty stomach at night??
OR how best would u suggest i take 4 better “results”
I don't take any vitamins/supplements on an empty stomach @chiny always to have a little something before taking unless it specifically states "take on an empty stomach".

·
Registered
164 Posts
@gymrat Hi, gymmie
Have you actually noticed skin brightening with any of those pills? my friend was thinking of purchasing vit c or glutathione pills too

·
Registered
691 Posts
Have you actually noticed skin brightening with any of those pills? my friend was thinking of purchasing vit c or glutathione pills too
@gabriel97 Hi, wellll maybe not lightening like major lightening BUT i definitely had this extremely healthy glow about my complexion, even people complimented me a lot.

·
Registered
134 Posts
So has anyone seen those videos of people in the jacuzzi bath having layers of skin peeled off that reveals a much lighter complexion underneath? I’m dying to know what they use

11761 - 11774 of 11774 Posts