Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find this shampoo really helps my Seborrhoeic Dermititis but I'm concerned if it's harmful to my scalp/hair as afterall, it is medicated shampoo. I use Nizoral 1% and although it directs you to apply 2-3 times a week, what if you apply it on everyday? Would that be harmful and can you use this shampoo for many years?
Cheers,

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I use Nizoral for thinning hair. You can use it daily. I started off using it every other day, I now use it everyday. The only thing you might notice is it can make your hair dry. If that is a problem then just use it every couple days.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Gymrat, has the Nizoral helped your thinning hair? I was about to get some of that or the I can't think of the name of it- not Rogaine.... eh I'll think of the name later! I'm tired!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Gymrat, has the Nizoral helped your thinning hair? I was about to get some of that or the I can't think of the name of it- not Rogaine.... eh I'll think of the name later! I'm tired!
You know it is hard to tell. I have used the Nizoral and the rogaine along with a LOAD of other products.

To be honest a product from Skinactives has worked REALLY well.
Skin Actives Scientific : Hair Care Serum with Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)

I also take Biotin and Horsegrass supplements, that work extremely well. I am the supplement/vitamin queen over here-
. I will take anything to help with thinning/shedding hair!! At 40 I shouldn't be having these issues-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts