Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone,

I've noticed two side by side lines on my forehead that actually look like the number 11.

It seems like they appeared overnight. I have dry skin. I'm wondering if
Vitamin E capsules would help.

Any advice would be so appreciated.

Thanks

Pattianne

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
You'll need more than vitamin E that's for sure. I have a #1 between my eyes.

Very tough, very common skin problem for sure. Facial exercises could help. Or worsen it depending on the exercises. Check out FlexEffect and Ageless If You Dare.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
You'll need more than vitamin E that's for sure. I have a #1 between my eyes.

Very tough, very common skin problem for sure. Facial exercises could help. Or worsen it depending on the exercises. Check out FlexEffect and Ageless If You Dare.
How are the exercises going peri? Still doing them? Any improvements?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Pattianne,

I wonder if you lie on your face inadvertently while you sleep.
You could try an ice-cube placed in a plastic bag which you can press almost to 'iron out' the line.

Also what I find excellent is ice compress pack. I apply this to my face every morning strainght from the freezer. This is because I always lie on my left side and often create a line. Thank goodness they are temporary and go after a few minutes treatment with the freezer pack.
In addition - yes, Vitamin E will certainly help.

Hope this helps,

redrose

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
My "11" is VERY faint right now. @@ I am going to try the MD Forte after my TCA at home peel in hopes of avoiding the derm or a plastic surgeon for now. I'm horrified of a deeper peel- like a phenol. I'm certainly not ready for that severe a peel YET. I want to nip these tiny lines in the butt NOW before they are deep. I saw that Venom online last night. I have several trial products on the way!! In addition to my MD Forte stuff and my TCA 12.5% peel. Revitol is good as far as I can tell, but I haven't used it long enough to really see a drastic difference.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I am 47 and don't have these yet........not even faintly however I have been doing glycolic peels for the last 2 years very regular. Plus the MD Forte line and other glycolics

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi redrose that seems like an interesting tip to try, i tend to fall alseep in one position and then can find myself in a different one in the morning!

Do you wrap your ice pack in a cloth before you put these directly on your face, im wondering cause i have always been told not to put ice directly on the skin!?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi IluvNY,

I never apply ice directly to the skin. I place it in a plastic bag and only press for a few seconds to the area of the face I'm treating. However I do have an ice-gel pack which I keep in the freezer and I apply this directly to my face. I find it removes any little marks I have on my face which have been pressed in by my pillow when I sleep

Best wishes,

redrose

1 - 15 of 15 Posts