Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok i have just been to sephoradotcom (I am not allowed to post the site but you get my drift) to check out the feedback on no no and OMG it is no no good!! Most people are not happy. They complain it is VERY time consuming, even those people whom have posted positive feedback. It stinks badly even after having washed. However, our concern is if it works. Most say no, and interestingly enough Sephora.com has reduced the price from $250 US to $125 US and now to $99 US. The question is, why such a huge reduction in price? Is it because only a few people have had success with it or is it the many returns they have had to endure? Or are they just feeling generous? (I don't think so).
Appartently, no no works better on finer hairs than course ones. What a lot of the feedback claim, is that it is not a permanent hair remover, but a hair reducer, but it takes a lot of patience over a long period of time. One woman claims (hers was positive feedback mind you), that she could see that it will get rid of her hairs permanently over years of using it. HA! Waxing accompanied with the after treatment of hair regrowth inhibitor cremes/lotions will eliminate unwanted hair PERMANENTLY within 18 months if you wax every 3 weeks and use the creme/lotion daily.
There is positive feedback of course but not many nor did I find them very encouraging. Check out their website.
Oh and I have come across small 'pockets' of feedback for this product elsewhere on the net and they were positive, however, none of them had used it more than a month and then promoted the sale of product, (makes you wander doesn't it?) The sephora site I have found to be the most honest.

sighed not so optimistic about no no

·
Registered
1 Posts
My daughter has been a mess with how hairy her arms and back and legs have always been and became worse after puberty. Real alternatives would be professional laser treatments. Last year she had to study abroad and was going to live with a family, she was concerned about finding someone to do her waxing and further more the cost would be enormous. I bought a no no for her and it has served it's purpose depending on your hair condition, the product basically singes your hair off and it smells like burn hair. Unpleasant yes, but it serves it's purpose if you really can't deal with hairy arms. You cannot use it on your face!
Mirp

·
Registered
10 Posts
Optimist: what are those hair regrowth inhibitor cremes/lotions that can permanently get rid of hair growth? Please let me know!

·
Registered
256 Posts
ok i have just been to sephoradotcom (I am not allowed to post the site but you get my drift) to check out the feedback on no no and OMG it is no no good!! Most people are not happy. They complain it is VERY time consuming, even those people whom have posted positive feedback. It stinks badly even after having washed. However, our concern is if it works. Most say no, and interestingly enough Sephora.com has reduced the price from $250 US to $125 US and now to $99 US. The question is, why such a huge reduction in price? Is it because only a few people have had success with it or is it the many returns they have had to endure? Or are they just feeling generous? (I don't think so).
Appartently, no no works better on finer hairs than course ones. What a lot of the feedback claim, is that it is not a permanent hair remover, but a hair reducer, but it takes a lot of patience over a long period of time. One woman claims (hers was positive feedback mind you), that she could see that it will get rid of her hairs permanently over years of using it. HA! Waxing accompanied with the after treatment of hair regrowth inhibitor cremes/lotions will eliminate unwanted hair PERMANENTLY within 18 months if you wax every 3 weeks and use the creme/lotion daily.
There is positive feedback of course but not many nor did I find them very encouraging. Check out their website.
Oh and I have come across small 'pockets' of feedback for this product elsewhere on the net and they were positive, however, none of them had used it more than a month and then promoted the sale of product, (makes you wander doesn't it?) The sephora site I have found to be the most honest.

sighed not so optimistic about no no
im so glad you gave a review!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts