Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
So I thought that liposomal was the difference because it doesnt get broken by the body and its well absorbed. You saw a big change with s-acetyl?
@thesuburbs
yeah I had no idea about s-acetyl glutathione either, I always thought it was just the liposomal and inejctions that were effective (which do work very well but are very expensive
to get and maintain). I came across s-acetyl glut on youtube and then found a post here and tried it for myself ! It really does work.. very well way better than the plain reduced form.
make sure you take it on an empty stomach with 2x the vit C and most importantly, ensure you are using a good cream, lotion or soap for the darker areas.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
It works and no one can tell me different, I don't care about the research, because I am the research lol, If you do all the steps exfoliate 6 weeks and slow detox, eat right, no smoking cigarettes and drinking you Will see results

·
Registered
32 Posts
@thesuburbs
yeah I had no idea about s-acetyl glutathione either, I always thought it was just the liposomal and inejctions that were effective (which do work very well but are very expensive
to get and maintain). I came across s-acetyl glut on youtube and then found a post here and tried it for myself ! It really does work.. very well way better than the plain reduced form.
make sure you take it on an empty stomach with 2x the vit C and most importantly, ensure you are using a good cream, lotion or soap for the darker areas.
It works and no one can tell me different, I don't care about the research, because I am the research lol, If you do all the steps exfoliate 6 weeks and slow detox, eat right, no smoking cigarettes and drinking you Will see results
How many mg should I be taking daily?

·
Registered
185 Posts
@workhard
Hey. The jarrows brand. Its the one often raved about on youtube & SCT and plus it really does work. Heres the link:
Jarrow Formulas, S-Acetyl L-Glutathione, 100 mg, 60 Tablets (they're currently outta stock lol- high demand probs?)

Smoking does slow the results.. I smoke too (like 4-5 a day) but i didnt smoke when I was taking glutathione inititally.
Even though I smoke I havent seen my results slow down or I havent dropped a shade or two at all but thats because Ive been taking glutathione
for at least 2 years and so my body has an overfill of it already. If you are in the initial stages and are smoking whilst taking glutathione, it will take a while to get lighten. you will slow
down the process.

If you do want to smoke, just take 2x the amount of glutathione .. but s-acetyl is expensive and it only comes in abottle of 60...

·
Registered
2 Posts
@workhard
Hey. The jarrows brand. Its the one often raved about on youtube & SCT and plus it really does work. Heres the link:
Jarrow Formulas, S-Acetyl L-Glutathione, 100 mg, 60 Tablets (they're currently outta stock lol- high demand probs?)

Smoking does slow the results.. I smoke too (like 4-5 a day) but i didnt smoke when I was taking glutathione inititally.
Even though I smoke I havent seen my results slow down or I havent dropped a shade or two at all but thats because Ive been taking glutathione
for at least 2 years and so my body has an overfill of it already. If you are in the initial stages and are smoking whilst taking glutathione, it will take a while to get lighten. you will slow
down the process.

If you do want to smoke, just take 2x the amount of glutathione .. but s-acetyl is expensive and it only comes in abottle of 60...
Yeah, same here ..I smoke 3-4 a day, I'll try to avoid it in loading phase,btw swanson has better rate on jarrows
I have seen this one also getting rave reviews in youtube.

This one is the cheapest I found online for s-acetyl

21 - 27 of 27 Posts