Skin Care Talk banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
@Gummi Bear

Oh yes I did do research about alpha arbutin interfering with the gluta process and as far as Im concerned it doesnt!! so yes, you were right.
Alpha arbutin works the same way as kojic acid and the other natural lightening ingredients it just reduces melanin in the body unlike hydroquinone
where it apparently destroys the melanin? thats what I read. Hydroquinone also puts a significant amount of pressure on the liver and glutathione works by filtering it, so
thats why hydroquinone interferes with the gluta process.

·
Registered
214 Posts
@gymrat

Im ready to purchase my AA powder and they sure are terribly expensive. Im going to purchase 50grams which is about $150 and I want to make a
1 litre lotion. Ive purchased 2 jergens lotion (650mls each).

How do I get started?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Lets Get this thread back on track , has anyone gotten any results with glutathione lately? What brand or which drip?

I think a high level gluta works best for dark skin lightening

·
Registered
579 Posts
Lets Get this thread back on track , has anyone gotten any results with glutathione lately? What brand or which drip?

I think a high level gluta works best for dark skin lightening
Yess back on track . I’m just restarting my glutathione journey . I’m taking 600 mg nac in the morning with 2,000 vitamin c and 2,000 liposomal glutathione at night with another 2,000 vitamin c . I just started back a week ago. I’m dark skin .. I wish there were a definite answer on the amount I need to take in order to lighten up . If I got two shades I’d be thrilled .

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Yess back on track . I’m just restarting my glutathione journey . I’m taking 600 mg nac in the morning with 2,000 vitamin c and 2,000 liposomal glutathione at night with another 2,000 vitamin c . I just started back a week ago. I’m dark skin .. I wish there were a definite answer on the amount I need to take in order to lighten up . If I got two shades I’d be thrilled .
That sounds like a sufficient amount to me, you must stick with it, Drink mad water at least a gallon, Just stick with it at least 3 months straight, you'll see a result , maybe one shade? Depends on your lifestyle, food, exercise, smoke , you know.... It won't work any other way by itself luv,, good luck

·
Registered
579 Posts
That sounds like a sufficient amount to me, you must stick with it, Drink mad water at least a gallon, Just stick with it at least 3 months straight, you'll see a result , maybe one shade? Depends on your lifestyle, food, exercise, smoke , you know.... It won't work any other way by itself luv,, good luck
I don’t smoke or drink . I also don’t work out either , but I’m going to try and change that soon it’s just been hard because of the gym being closed . Any other recommendations besides being consistent , drinking water and being active ?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I don’t smoke or drink . I also don’t work out either , but I’m going to try and change that soon it’s just been hard because of the gym being closed . Any other recommendations besides being consistent , drinking water and being active ?
sweating detoxes you quicker ,I dont work out much but I do a sauna often, I started 2 months ago and it also took me up a shade lighter due to heavy sweating

81 - 90 of 90 Posts