Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to know some ways and methods and the last alternative products on taking and improving bad skin:

- What to do if your skin is pale? -

- How to decrease sweat on face? -

- How to close pores and get rid of black heads? -

- How to wash your face and keep it fresh and smooth? -

- How to get rid of undereye circles, I've tried every home remedie just doesn't work, I never had them before, what could be the cause and how to get rid of them or cover it up? I'm not a girl so is there something to cover it up? -

- Why does my skin look sketchy? As like you can see small scales of sweat? etc how to treat it or decrease it? -

Thanks I hope you guys can help me and answer my questions in detail

·
Registered
22 Posts
Katnip, here're some suggestions which might be helpful:

What to do if your skin is pale?
Sun tanning is simply too harmful in the long run so in place of that, I would suggest using self-tanning lotion. However, be sure to apply it correctly and carefully coz otherwise you'll end up with dreadful orangey streaks. Another alternative is to get it done at a salon.

- How to decrease sweat on face? -
This is not easy because sweat secretion is controlled by the sweat glands and topical treatments won't be very helpful. One of my friends suffered from sweaty palms and went for acupunture treatments. She said it did help to improve the condition. Maybe you can give it a try? However, please make sure that the acupunturist has proper qualifications and proper facilities before subjecting yourself to his/her needles!

- How to close pores and get rid of black heads? -
I don't think you can literally close your pores. What you can do is make them look less obvious by improving your skin texture through regular exfoliation, daily cleansing and care. Don't use heavy moisturizers. As for blackheads, regular exfoliation should help to remove them.

- How to wash your face and keep it fresh and smooth? -
First, wet your face with warm water. Then use abit of cleanser, lather it up and massage your face for a couple of minutes. After this, rinse off with water. Make sure you rinse off everything thoroughly. Regular exfoliation will keep your skin smooth. Also use a light, non-comedogenic moisturizer after cleansing.

-How to get rid of undereye circles, I've tried every home remedie just doesn't work, I never had them before, what could be the cause and how to get rid of them or cover it up? I'm not a girl so is there something to cover it up? -
If your dark circles are hereditary, it may be more difficult to get rid of them completely. What kind of home remedies have you tried so far? If it's not a hereditary problem, you can try improving circulation around your eye area by gently pressing and tapping your undereye areas. Also, get sufficient sleep and don't overstrain your eyes by looking too long at the computer. I'm afraid the only way to conceal them is by the use of cosmetic concealer. Don't worry, these days more men are using basic make-up such as powders and concealers.

- Why does my skin look sketchy? As like you can see small scales of sweat? etc how to treat it or decrease it? -
Sorry, I don't really get your question here. Do you mean that you have sweat marks that are permanent?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi.

Like what starlight says, Self-tanner is pretty much your safest option, there are millions of tanning products out there and one is bound to be just right for you.
If you wish to get rid of black heads, in my opinion, buying a facial exfoliator (non-hypogenic, non-fragrance, oil-free) to get deep down in your pores, remove oil and that should help prevent them. This will prepare you for what I have to say next:
I'd also recommend buying these pore strips (I use them, they work great and your skin is smooth) you wet your face, preferably warm water to open pores, and so it sticks. Let the pore strip sit for like 15 minutes, now this is the hard part. When you take it off it hurts because it's pulling out the black heads and because it dried there. This stings, but you will love you new, face once this is done. It looks and feels so smooth! The redness fades quickly too.
-To keep your skin fresh and smooth? Basically just wash it around 3 times a day (depending on your daily routine and type of skin you have). Remember, I wouldn't recommend a fragrant face wash, it will probably break you out.

--You may have undereye circles because you may not recieve enough sleep, do you get enough? If so then I'm not sure what it could be. In the stores you can find some lotions to help reduce dark circles.

--By sketchy...do you mean its like kind of shiney and it stays there? If this is it, it 'may' be that you're skin is oily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts