Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i need help.

I just odered nur 76 and paid for it. Now Iam worried since i just read that it does notreally work and it is a really waste of money. Please could anyone tell me iam a coloured woman will this work well with my skin? Or can someone just tell me which creams i can use and wil work well with my skin ?

please let me not waste my cash on this stuff if it does not really work.

Please help.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
PLEASE GET YOUR MONEY BACK & CANCEL YOUR ORDER! This stuff is a SCAM. If it is too late to cancel, just return the package unused when it arrives following their return procedure (IF they have one...)

·
Registered
16 Posts
maybe you should try it and see if it work? not everyone skin is the same

take ondines advice, she recommend you use hydroquinone.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
You can refuse delivery and the PO will send it back if it's unopened. Get a return receipt - they sound pretty shadey! Notify your CC to stop payment once you have returned it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Manctree, it is true that everyone's skin is different. The thing wit this stuff is that they are misleading people. Some of their before & after shots look like the person used mono 20%. There's nothing whatsoever in their list of ingredients that can produce the extreme results that they allege. Not only that, so so many people have come here to post that they had spent so much money w/o getting results. I'm sure there must be some person out there who honestly did get good results from this stuff but this wouldn't outweigh the hundreds who feel ripped-off & disappointed.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Find out how it is being delivered, UPS, FedEx, etc. then you can leave a note on your door refusing it's delivery. If they offer you a tracking number for the package you can call the postal service and have it cancelled with out it ever making it to your home. From the sounds of this company, I highly doubt they will have tracking orders, etc, but it is worth a try.

I have refused delivery a couple times with different products and have never had a problem.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I'll try to find you a link, manctree.

Nurjahan.com - Nur76 Wholesale - Distribution - Affiliate - Dropshipping -Nur76 Skin Lightening -Anti-Ageing - Botox injection - Eye Bag removal - Hollow Eyes - fat transplant - Dark circle removal - deep under eye circle - slimming pills - injection

Here's one. The one I was referring to is no longer there but you can click this one & see the vampire-looking guy with the dark under-eye circles that the Nur76 claims to lighten! If that is his lightened state, his eyes must've looked like a coal miner's beforehand. If you check the photos in their anti-aging cream; the people look OLD! EEEK!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I hate how Nur76 has all of these photos of people holding up their stupid product, as though it will make people want to buy it if someone is holding it with a big cheezy grin

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
You've got to wonder how powerful it must be of merely holding the package causes skin lightening!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Yeah, it would have to be some powerful miracle product to lighten by holding that plastic bottle or whatever it's made out of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts