Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it work ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I would like to add a comment saying that I have tried Nur 76 and I am afraid it didn't work for me at all, it actually irritated my skin and eyes so badly I am left with spots and an infected looking eye! The delivery was very fast and I used it exactly as the bottle and website said. I researched the product before buying and I thought because it was natural it should be ok-but it wasn't!
I applied the serum waited for it to dry and then applied the cream. I know the company claim they have a guarantee however if you look at the terms, you have to send them a 'before' picture of you within 14 days if you don't then your guarantee is invalid! And if successful, you only get money back for the 1 product, even though you need to buy 3 products for the 3 month trial. The pictures taken are fayke, you can clearly tell that the before and after pictures were altered on a computer or taken in different sunlight. I would recommend that you don't waste your time and money to buy from this company because they are a scam.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Thanks for spreading the word, Bubs: all deceitful companies should be run out of business!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts