Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using Obagi Nu Derm for 2 weeks and my face has broken out severely not to mention it is dry, flakey, and red
. The pimples are basically like blisters. I know they say it takes 4 - 6 weeks to see results but has this happened to anyone else and if so did you continue using it and see results? I'm debating whether to continue or not. Also, I'm nervous it will leave scars on my face.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
The break out is called purging. You will get that when you first start. Some do, some don't. Stay with it. It will go away in due time. Obagi has a great line of products.

Best of luck to you-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Babigirl,

How you getting on ? I am into week 3 now and I know EXACTLY what you are going through!!! I'm also using Obagi for Ance and also considdered quiting. But thanks to the great forum and my wonderful husband I have decided to PUSH THOUGH!!!!

The peeling, flaking and redness is very bad, but iv'e made it through 2 weeks and determined to stick it out through another!!! As mentioned i'm into week 3 now and also breaking out severly.

Since we've been on Obagi for roughly about the same time, lets stick it out and stick together and help each other through this!!

Iv'e seen some AMAZING photo's and equally amazing reviews - I know were onto something good here

Don't know how long you've been searching for the next best thing, I know I have for about 10 years, (i've been battling acne since 16 and i'm 26) I've tried everything !! masks, peels, TCA, blue peels, acutane (which just made my skin 10 times worse!!) all the natural remedies you can think of, so I guess i've got nothing to lose trying Obagi - Lets stick it out Babigirl - what do you say ????

Thanks Gymrat for the encouraging post !!

Good luch Babigirl
Chat soon
Lalla

1 - 3 of 3 Posts