1 - 20 of 915 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Obagi Nuderm Sytem?
What were your results like?
Was it worth the money spent?
Can one achieve the same results with Hq/RA?

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'm on my 3rd box set, yes it's pricey, but, it TOTALLY revamps your skin, makes it lighter, healthier and brighter. Doesn't leave you with the bleached out look like HQ alone. There's like 6 steps and 2 of them contain 4% HQ. There's also a step that allows you to mix it with other products, such as RA.. oils, eye creams..etc. DEF WORTH IT!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have a thread on this subject.... find OBAGI GIRL.... Love NUDERM I use it on my face... after I had a mircodermabrasion and Enzyme peel... My face looks amazing... It;s my desired tone... I'm working on getting my body to that shade.
WORTH EVERY DAMN PENNY.... I use 1-6 no RA...

LOOK AT MT FACE TO SEE THE RESULTS... I think I look good

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have a thread on this subject.... find OBAGI GIRL.... Love NUDERM I use it on my face... after I had a mircodermabrasion and Enzyme peel... My face looks amazing... It;s my desired tone... I'm working on getting my body to that shade.
WORTH EVERY DAMN PENNY.... I use 1-6 no RA...

LOOK AT MT FACE TO SEE THE RESULTS... I think I look good
Lol, u are so into yourself, I can tell

·
Registered
920 Posts
Obagi nuderm system WORKS!!! if you are serious about lightening your facial complexion this is the product to use. my sister, who is 7 yrs older than me uses it and she looks lighter and younger than me. i just use the clear #3 of the 1-6. and i have had really good results. but nothing close to the amazing results my sister got. look up the thread called charisma glow vs megatoner (i think thats the name). go to page 14. Latina beauty has pics posted. you will be blown away to say the least.

happy lightening.

·
Registered
920 Posts
And rightfully so. if you looked like her you would be into yourself too. we should all be into ourselves. no one can love you more than you love yourself. Latina Beauty knows what she is talking about and she has the pictures to back it up.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
YES I AM Mama... I gotta LOVE ME FIRST.... before anyone else well or can... SELF ESTEEM is a BEAUTIFUL THING....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
And rightfully so. if you looked like her you would be into yourself too. we should all be into ourselves. no one can love you more than you love yourself. Latina Beauty knows what she is talking about and she has the pictures to back it up.
DaisyApricot.... THANK YOU SWEETIE... I appreciate the love... NIGERIA has a way of ripping a woman's self esteem apart... with this it's a"MAN's WORLD BS"... last year I went through a very bad case of LOW SELF ESTEEM and EMOTIONAL hardship... NOW I WAKE UP everyday and tell myself how beautiful I am and remind myself of my worth... NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITH OUT CONSENT - Eleanor Roosevelt.... that is my favorite quote
and in 2012... NO ONE can TAKE what BELONGS TO ME...

·
Registered
299 Posts
DaisyApricot.... THANK YOU SWEETIE... I appreciate the love... NIGERIA has a way of ripping a woman's self esteem apart... with this it's a"MAN's WORLD BS"... last year I went through a very bad case of LOW SELF ESTEEM and EMOTIONAL hardship... NOW I WAKE UP everyday and tell myself how beautiful I am and remind myself of my worth... NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITH OUT CONSENT - Eleanor Roosevelt.... that is my favorite quote
Amen sister

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
preach sistah!!!! I just caught the holy skincare spirit, lol.

It's kinda the same in some carribbean countries, women are seen as just cooks, cleaners and breastfeeders, i totally disagree.
Really I dont think it's that bad in the Caribbeans... I am Belizean Guatemalan but grew up in Belize.. though American by birth

·
Registered
920 Posts
you're welcome Anytime LB

·
Registered
53 Posts
Obaji Nu-Derm is amazing. I've been using it of almost two years now and it's the best thing ever. Obaji is what made me start on my skin lightening journey when I realized my face was like 4 shades lighter than my body. You have to make sure you buy from an authentic seller though, i find that when i buy from EDS the results are even better than when I buy from other sites. HTH.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys,i will be buying this. Anyone know a reliable source to buy&what is the price range i should expect to spend for 1-6?

Btw:lb your face looks awesome!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Thanks guys,i will be buying this. Anyone know a reliable source to buy&what is the price range i should expect to spend for 1-6?

Btw:lb your face looks awesome!
the best source is your dermatologist/plastic surgeon. it should run you anywhere from 350 to 500 dollars. at my dermatologist's, it cost 450. i have seen it online for 350. like i said i use #3 alone and that runs 80-100 dollars. look up thread OBAGI GIRL by LatinaBeauty for more info.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've been buying mines from truebeauty.com and never been disappointed with their services. There's like 6 different sets though, travel sizes and regular sizes. And than there's sets for oily skin and non-oily skin. AND THAN there's the sets that come with SPF and certain moisturizers, LOL, LOTS OF CHOICES TO CHOOSE FROM!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I've been buying mines from truebeauty.com and never been disappointed with their services. There's like 6 different sets though, travel sizes and regular sizes. And than there's sets for oily skin and non-oily skin. AND THAN there's the sets that come with SPF and certain moisturizers, LOL, LOTS OF CHOICES TO CHOOSE FROM!
how much does it cost at truebeauty.com

1 - 20 of 915 Posts