Skin Care Talk banner

901 - 915 of 915 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
No its now working. was using it initially with tazorac before switching to retin a and it darkened me at first . my face is the only place i use hq because of acne.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Can you guys please share where you're ordering your Obagi from online?. I know there's some fake ones floating around and I'd like to make sure I get the real products. Thank you :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Lovelyskin.com Truebeauty.com Just to name a couple sites Truebeauty has better prices and sales all the time too. However they don't accept PayPal and I always feel safe buying through PayPal. I haven't had any problems with truebeauty though might I add. Lovelyskin however does accept PayPal.
Can you guys please share where you're ordering your Obagi from online?. I know there's some fake ones floating around and I'd like to make sure I get the real products. Thank you :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Truebeauty has better prices and sales all the time too. However they don't accept PayPal and I always feel safe buying through PayPal. I haven't had any problems with truebeauty though might I add. Lovelyskin however does accept PayPal.
I checked out Lovelyskin.com but it seems they only have the Hydroquinone-Free Formula, is that the one you're using? I've always used and gotten better results with the one with Hydroquinone.

I guess I'll have to go with Truebeauty.com, thanks

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey I could have sworn they carried both systems. Maybe I'm trippin or maybe they never did. They may have and then discontinued it but you are safe with truebeauty. I've ordered from them because they are cheaper anyways. That's the reason why I thought lovelyskin had HQ OBAGI because I was about to purchase from them first. True beauty is an authorized dealer tho .... I was thinking about orderin the FX with arbutin. How did your experience with that work?
I checked out Lovelyskin.com but it seems they only have the Hydroquinone-Free Formula, is that the one you're using? I've always used and gotten better results with the one with Hydroquinone. I guess I'll have to go with Truebeauty.com, thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey I could have sworn they carried both systems. Maybe I'm trippin or maybe they never did. They may have and then discontinued it but you are safe with truebeauty. I've ordered from them because they are cheaper anyways. That's the reason why I thought lovelyskin had HQ OBAGI because I was about to purchase from them first. True beauty is an authorized dealer tho .... I was thinking about orderin the FX with arbutin. How did your experience with that work?
Ok thanks :), that's what I was hoping. It didn't agree with my skin at all, it didn't give me the quick results the regular system gave me. So i'm just gonna stick to what's tried and true. How long have you been on the system?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yea it's not expected to give you the same quick results tho honestly. I was considering it to maintain actually. I been on it for about 3.5 months tho. I'm weaning myself off of it now and going with other lighteners. I got pretty light with it tho
Ok thanks :), that's what I was hoping. It didn't agree with my skin at all, it didn't give me the quick results the regular system gave me. So i'm just gonna stick to what's tried and true. How long have you been on the system?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for this information. I am on day 8 and my face looks like I am 13 again. I came to this thread for more information. Nice to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Not stopping the skin line. My husband can deal with this face until everything lines out lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
Anyone using it anymore? Planning to go on it again after a break of a few months and doing a TCA peel. I'm trying to go 2-3 shades lighter

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thank you gymie.
I wanted the nuderm clear with hydroquinone. Unfortunately lovelyskin,dermstore and Sephora do not stock the ones with HQ.
Look for "authorized retailer" if they are authorized by Obagi to sell products they will be genuine. Lovelyskin is an authorized retailer Obagi so is Dermstore https://www.dermstore.com/product_NuDerm+Foaming+Gel_1172.htm Sephora is another place you can find it.

But you can also go to the Obagi site to find places Find Obagi

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Thank you gymie.
I wanted the nuderm clear with hydroquinone. Unfortunately lovelyskin,dermstore and Sephora do not stock the ones with HQ.
@beautyandbrains I would check local dermatologist in your area and see if they have any. Just because you don't go to a derm doesn't mean you can purchase products from them, give that a shot (y)

901 - 915 of 915 Posts