Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi has anyone used the obagi nu derm daily regeime if so what do you think how effective has it been? as ive just purchased the full kit and hope its gonna be money well spent lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
i've been using it for three years now and i can say it is the best thing i ever tried! the start was very difficult for like one mount but the results you got are just amazing. for the first time in my life i am able to go out with absolutely no make up! give it a chance!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've been using it for three years now and i can say it is the best thing i ever tried! the start was very difficult for like one mount but the results you got are just amazing. for the first time in my life i am able to go out with absolutely no make up! give it a chance!
thanks patricia thats good to hear! gives me hope!

·
Registered
125 Posts
hi has anyone used the obagi nu derm daily regeime if so what do you think how effective has it been? as ive just purchased the full kit and hope its gonna be money well spent lol
I've been using it for about 3 weeks now along with Retin-A and Vitamin C 20%. I'm using Baby Quasar as well and I am really seeing results. I did a Lactic Acid peel of 40% early on before starting Obagi. I had some peeling and redness; it was light to moderate.
Skin is looking more even toned, break-outs are subsiding, and looks plumper. So far all of this has been working.
Good luck I hope it works for you. I've been looking for a long time for something to finally work for me. So far I'm thrilled. My skin is better than it has ever been and in a relativity short amount of time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have used since 2002?? on and off along with the continued use of RetinA at night, sunscreens and the occasion peeling in the winter months.
I ♥♥ obagi. Will begin again in Spring 10 after all peels are completed and skin is healed nicely - usually around end of Feb begin of March.

I do not do the Obagi products when I begin the tca peels, tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts