Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the forum and just wanted let everyone know where to get the best deal on Obagi skin care products. The prices were too good, so I felt I should share it with a bunch of people that may like the obagi products.

I use the nu derm toner and clear because my dermatologist recommended it ( way too expensive though at his office) and so I found a site called perfectskinrx.com

after 5pm they offer 30% off! they giveaway stuff too! I ordered toner, clear, eye cream and it was delivered in 2 days for free!

Hope someone finds this site useful, I know I did. The Obagi Nu derm products have done wonders for my skin.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What were you using it for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I've found a lot of great information on these forums lately. I started using the toner and clear a few weeks ago for sun damage on my shoulders and it's already made a noticeable difference on my skin.

I paid $128 for all three and they sent me a free travel kit with Foaming Gel, Toner, and SPF 35. I think I saved at least $50 and even more had I bought them at my doctor's office.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts