Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi All

I am a UK lady using the Obagi Nuderm system with 0.1% tretonin ......my face is so so so so red.... what can I do to lessen this - I can cope with the tight feeling and peeling but not looking like a sunburnt tomato .... my face looks orange, like bad fake tan and then flares red, stays red and then flushed. sometimes it can flare up burning hot in the afternoons.
Today I have felt so low, sick and depressed.
I hated my face prior to start Obagi as I had marked pigmentation over my forehead, top lip and sides of face and a little over my cheeks. Currently I hate my face even more now as it is so red, you can't hide it, I cant cover it up.... my neck and rest of my body is white and then my face super red you can see a line that goes all the way around the edge.
Any help advice or support is welcomed .... I am so low don't know what to do .I cant go into hiding as I am working for the next 10 days solid, my work colleques are aware of my new skin routine but still its very embarasssing talking face to face....I am dreading anyone coming to the door! Help please before I quit - Thank you

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got mine from my local beauty salon but now I get it from a registered clinic I am too afraid of getting fakes on the internet x I am on day 18 and loving the results - still rosey red, but not flaming red, but huge visible improvements x The don't quit attitude is so hard as the last 18 days have been so tough

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.