Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
@lightnme: name of peel and percentage you used. Do you have pictures of it? Website? What about tanned arms? What can I use for 1-2 shades?
For my palms and knuckles I use 90% LA peel for my body I use maxi peel or baby face rdl peel I haven’t used it in years though when I get some money I will though!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't started seriously lightening my dark spots yet but I finished a bottle of Hada Labo which contains Tranexamic acid. I've noticed I don't really have to worry about tanning anymore, and I'm in Florida. I think I read Tranexamic acid works by preventing UV rays

·
Registered
5 Posts
@lightnme: name of peel and percentage you used. Do you have pictures of it? Website? What about tanned arms? What can I use for 1-2 shades?
For my palms and knuckles I use 90% LA peel for my body I use maxi peel or baby face rdl peel I haven’️t used it in years though when I get some money I will though!
Hi please how do you mean you use 90% LA, you mean you use 90% undiluted? Please kindly answer. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Also my knuckles never get dark but they do get browner. Do you guys have a reason why when I don’t shower I get darker but when I shower twice a day with no skin lightening just normal cream from Walmart my skin naturally gets lighter. Either way I still want to use lightening creams soon for my inner thighs and butt area

·
Registered
165 Posts
Spice actually never lightened her skin. She posted that picture in her Instagram profile & said that she lightened her skin in Photoshop.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
@lightenme: wait you do your palms too? I get knuckles but palm??? Can you explain that?
Yes if you look are light skin or white peoples palms it’s white with no dark hand river which are the lines on your palms mine are brown light peoples are the same color as the rest of their palm so I peel it to get rid of them/lighten them

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Have you all ever seen someone wear foundation that was too light for their color? It gives that ashy appearance yes? That is why I think many people who bleach don't look authentic. The top layer of the dermis is light layers below are producing a darker color.

·
Registered
973 Posts
How do you lighten the back of neck and sides of neck to match your face? The back of neck and sides of neck tends to get the most impact from sun.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yes, the mismatched light face and dark neck is also a very obvious sign of a bleacher. Honestly, my face is always darker and my neck and chest area are lighter, naturally, so I haven't had this problem. However, have you tried wearing clothes or pieces that cover your neck?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm getting dark circles and my lips are darker than I would like. Any suggestions on how to fix this please?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Bump. People who always point out random people they think bleached in an obsessive manner give a tell sign as well.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just want to say that I'm white, and I'm blotchy and freckled and would give anything to have an even skin tone, no matter what shade. I also have a ton of wrinkles from spending too much time in the sun trying to get darker. I know everyone wants to change something about the way they look whether you think you're too light or too dark. Just don't do a lot of damage that you will regret later.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts