Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Most of these side effects or tell tale bleacher signs can actually be avoided by lightening at a slower pace
why do people want to lighten fast and damage their skins? gradual does it.

-another thing is the kind of product you use.steroids and Hq will make you darken very fast when you stop,natural products will make darken slower and evenly too...
-Note that the time you apply products too contributes too how your skin redarkens or if you look like a bleacher or not.Apply AHAs ,retin a ,retinol product or any form of acids at night .It makes your sun sensitive to the sun .
-always USE A SUNSCREEN/SUNBLOCK! your skin will always thank you.
-you MUST have a separate product for your joints,usually stronger that what you use for or body as these areas are much difficult to lighten
overall,when one part of your body is getting too light, take a pause and exfoliate,your body will always be even taking these steps.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Most of these side effects or tell tale bleacher signs can actually be avoided by lightening at a slower pace
why do people want to lighten fast and damage their skins? gradual does it.

-another thing is the kind of product you use.steroids and Hq will make you darken very fast when you stop,natural products will make darken slower and evenly too...
-Note that the time you apply products too contributes too how your skin redarkens or if you look like a bleacher or not.Apply AHAs ,retin a ,retinol product or any form of acids at night .It makes your sun sensitive to the sun .
-always USE A SUNSCREEN/SUNBLOCK! your skin will always thank you.
-you MUST have a separate product for your joints,usually stronger that what you use for or body as these areas are much difficult to lighten
overall,when one part of your body is getting too light, take a pause and exfoliate,your body will always be even taking these steps.
What separate product would you recommend for your joints or simple routine (I say simple because some users on here have what seems like a hundred step routine for their joints/knuckles).

·
Registered
260 Posts
Have you all ever seen someone wear foundation that was too light for their color? It gives that ashy appearance yes? That is why I think many people who bleach don't look authentic. The top layer of the dermis is light layers below are producing a darker color.
I think topicals are really important but I also think it’s important to lighten from the inside out so that you don’t get that weird undertone look.

·
Banned
67 Posts
With Natural product you’ll definitely darken a lot slower. I used an alpha Arbutin and tranexamic acid cream. I stopped using in September of 2020 and didn’t darken at all until I tried diy and failed in December/January

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
It seems that darker skin people have a lot of pigmentation in our inner eyes and that can't be changed. So when the skin becomes paler you still have that deep color in the skin of your eye sockets (a tell-tale sign of bleaching). A lot of people who bleach can be clocked by that natural dark outline around their eyes, even when they think they are unlockable. I don't know if there is a way to change this, chime in if you know anything.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think glutathione really helps with the pigment around the eyes. It helps make skin lightening look natural. That and Alpha-lipoic acid

·
Registered
11 Posts
My first time around reaching my goal I never had the gray problem or the looking dark in certain lighting and I think it’s because I lightened very gradually. I had used caro white for 2-3 years then skin light, caro white gave me a orange undertone and skin light gave me a yellow one. I’d also use maxi and rdl baby face peels which would give me this yummy complexion. I remember my SD and my mixed raced boyfriend both said they loved my complexion so did strangers. But the second time around after I redarkened I lightened too fast in a matter of 6 months I went from NC50 to NC25 and I had that gray dark in different lighting problem. I also drank smoked and did some drugs during this tome where previously I took my vitamins worked out everyday and kept my skin hydrated so lifestyle might have been a contributing factor
I second that if you go faster you’ll end up looking ghostly pale . I admit I looked washed out in natural morning sun , but as the day goes by I have a natural yellowish tone and at night I’m more lighter . @Cy4luv212 on Instagram has a very natural complexion no discoloration no dark feet no nothing .

·
Banned
67 Posts
This is hilarious, I remember back in the day when I was using dodo and bio Claire, completely bleached out looking like Casper the ghost and I really thought I was hot Shit I thought the pale ghost look was IT! Lol you couldn’t tell me anything lol knuckles and toes dark as the nights sky lol I’m glad I educated myself and started using natural things but as far as summplemtna go Glutathione, msm, and vitamin c are the granddaddies of fixing undertones. I’ve been using vitamin c and msm powder for months it gives a rosy/warm undertone in addition to flawless nails. I really want to get on the glutathione train, any recommendations? Preferably in powder form

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bump. I really like this thread. I want to look as natural as possible.
This is off topic
Sorry I don’t want to come across as a stalker but I read ur replies and u are literally my goal go from Naomi to Megan good in a natural non bleached way

I saw u posted the products u used I bought them all black and Koji gluta soap etc my question are
1 - exactly how did u use each product what was ur regime?
2 how long did it took you to go from Naomi to Megan ?
3 how did u avoid ur skin looking uneven ?
4 I heard the Koji and gluta dual soap is quiet effective an strong was tha the changing game in ur regime?

·
Registered
94 Posts
When applying a lightening lotion all over the body, how do i prevent certain areas like creases in the skin, from getting lighter than the rest of the body? This is a problem I am having. I don't want my skin to be the lighter color that is in the creases of skin either.
@gymrat @lightboy @dark2caramel

41 - 50 of 50 Posts