Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have an interesting question for you. I am an 18 year old male, and for the past 5-6 years I have not been able to digest meat properly. It's nothing real noticeable I don't think, but I am wondering if it is not effecting my skin. I have a fair complexion to begin with and, unfortunately, many freckles. My skin seems to be change a lot, and I don't know why. One minute it will look fine and healthy and the next it's like all the color is gone. What's interesting is when I have my arms to my side they get somewhat red, if I lift them in the air they get completely white. In addition my skin is sometimes very pink for no seemingly no reason at all. I also have acne on my shoulders and face and no matter what I do it doesn't go fully away, sometimes its better than others, but for a few years its always been there. This makes me self conscious which obviously just makes things worse and sometimes I don't even want to be around people because my skin looks so unhealthy.

So my question is, could this be from eating the meats that I know I probably shouldn't be? And if I went off meat for a while how long would it take for me to start noticing a difference.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi jclindstrom and welcome to the site. My step son is very similar to you, however he cannot tolerate any kind of "meat" whatsoever. from eggs to seafood, is a no-no!. He was born with a chemical inbalance, the chemical being the one helps break down proteines. Perhaps you are lacking that same chemical. His back and some of his chest is covered in acnee as well as most of his face, however his mother raised him on junk food, as in Kraft dinner and pancakes, all sorts of sweets instead of trying healthy alternatives. Perhaps you should consider having you blood tested for the chemical levels? Hope this helps.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The scenario really depends from person to person. So the only way to find out is stop eating meat for some time and see if there is any visible difference. See if at all you feel better.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ Mony - Actually I can't eat Eggs either. Seafood seems to be alright, but it seems like everything that has to do with land animals is not good for me, Eggs, meat, dairy.. all of it. In addition to going off for say 2 months to see how things go, is there anything I can do to help get this junk out of my body?

·
Registered
529 Posts
when u lift ur arms up the blood flows out of it??!
do u also get dizzy and light headed alot?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
to get that junk out of ur body, you can do a detox program, You have to do three detoxes, the colon cleanse detox, the liver flush, and an enema to fully get rid of toxic, type these three in adn research before you are go ahead and detox

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
529 Posts
i dunno.. seriously if ur lifting ur arms and thier going white.. thats not right..
maybe u have hypotension?

tho dont listen to me.. read the signiture.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
did you guys see htat McDonald's commercial where the single working business mother comes home exhausted to her kids and gives them happy meals? SHe says "when I have one of those days I make it a happy meal night" and she seems satisfied with giving them junk food and everything, the tone and everybody smiling makes it seem like happy meals are WHOLESOME nutritious beneficial food for them. LOL wow

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
No, I haven't seen that one (bad reception in the cave), but it makes me sad to hear about it.....
It trains kids to think that HappyMeals = Love&Fun. Not much fun about that quadruple bypass when they're 50....

Are there any healthy alternatives for moms to bring home when they don't want to cook? Pizza can be healthy if it has veggies, can't it?

I just make a big crockpot for the whole week, but most ppl hate leftovers.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
yeah crockpots are so easy, throw it all in there in the morning and you get a hot meal in the evening, my mother used to do that all the time, it wasnt the best tasting but the extravagant weekend meals made up for it LOL

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
@ Mony - Actually I can't eat Eggs either. Seafood seems to be alright, but it seems like everything that has to do with land animals is not good for me, Eggs, meat, dairy.. all of it. In addition to going off for say 2 months to see how things go, is there anything I can do to help get this junk out of my body?
I will be curious to know what is your blood type? Do you know?
If you know what type your are check here what you should eat:
Blood Type Diet

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the posts, I don't know what my blood type is..

I think I am going to do a few detox programs, something isn't right here, but I can't afford to go to a doctor.

Also just a note, it seems to be the more I'm out in the sun the better my skin, assuming I put sun screen on that is.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Perhaps you could read up on it- I do understand that you can't afford to see a doctor right away, However this is important this is your health!!!!!!!!!!! That should be a number 1 consideration right? I wouldn't suggest a detox, but I would think that maybe you could try doing it my step son's way. NO more meat except for protein shakes (soy-based) Just don't do the junk food, keep a healthy diet going, legumes, peanut butters and the like. It may take a little while but I bet you notice a difference. I do strongly recommend you see a doctor, that arm lifting thing is definitely a concern, it may be a symptom of something more serious that could easily be avoided by paying attention to it now. Good luck to you!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts