Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new on this site so i dont know if i have the relevent experience to make an "official thread" but i just wanted to make one place where people can get together and sort out the everlong debate of if glutathione actually lightens or not!? i want all of us to give our opinions about glutath pills, patches, creams, injects and liposomals (liposomal glutah is what i am really eager to find out about) etc
So guys please dont flame or anything just want us to get together and sort this issue out!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hi Jayice. Welcome to the forum and thanks for starting this thread. I'm interested too, but I don't know whether I would be able to afford the amount it takes to make a difference. Unless anyone knows a source which is affordable.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i took the pills and didnt notice a tad of difference.. but the darker the skin the longer you would have to take the pills.. i was too afraid to lose a lot of money to go for the recommended 6 months.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hmmm...I swore I had posted here yesterday asking for photo results of the glutathione usage? And there were a lot more threads that were here too and most of them have magically disappeared? Is it just me or have some of the posts been deleted?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I asked the moderator to delete it as spam (which it clearly was). It was also, IMO. a slap to our many uber-cool caucasian friends who were demoted to 'less close to nature' status by this weird poster. I found it colourist & just plain mean. Racist comments are wrong no matter who spews them.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I was going to read it when I had a chance to look over all of that. Lol. Sounds like it was ridiculous!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Oh, I see. Yeah, it was clearly spam and offensive. No one should be put down because of their differences...especially to sell useless products. Good to keep this area clean.

·
Registered
258 Posts
seriously you guys glutathione does not work at all, from personal experience i can tell you thats its a complete waste of money as far as the use for skin lightening, i used it religously for six months, w/ absolutely no results, with vitamin c, oh and its scary how much vitamin c they want you to take, and u have to drink tons of water if ur taking that ridiculous amount of vit c, to avoid get kidney stones!! so not worth it, plz save ur money!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Thanks Krazycee07, that's messed up how you had lost so much money and time with that. Who is the girl in your avatar, is she an actress?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
She is very beautiful..I wonder how I would look at that complexion too? What is your regemin that you are using now, have you had any luck so far?

·
Registered
258 Posts
well im been compounding my own hq mixture since may, its working , ive lighten up two shades, i know its not a lot i figured i would have lighten up much more but i guess its because im not using retin a with it ,it would be too expensive to use retin a on my whole body, i would probally use 1 tube up in a week,lol, but im going to be patient, i rather lighten up slowly and evenly then fast and unevenly. but i dunno im just an impatient person ne way, but the body is alway harder to lighten then the face, my body is very stubborn, lol.
ne who you look pretty light to me if that is u in the pic, what is ur goal ne way?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Well all that matters is that you are getting results and lightening. So, I'm sure it looks natural and people will not notice the difference as easily because it is steady. For the whole body to lighten 2 shades is good, as it is difficult to lighten. I know that I am impatient, but I'm considering trying this method too once the weather cools down.

·
Registered
258 Posts
yea, ur right it would be very obviuos to others, if i went from lauren londons color to alicia keys complexion in four mos, lol.

ya i feel you about waiting till the wheather cools down before bleaching, its hard in the summer with the sun constantly out, but in my situation i'd be waiting forever, the sun never stops shining in houston,its summer all year long, lol!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey kaycee I use RA all over and its not too expensive if you get it from alldaychemist. You can get 10 for like 50 including shipping. But if you wanna get less expensive and exfoliate more, look at the glycolic thread, someone recommends a glycolic lotion that is like 16 bucks. This will speed up your lightening and make it even

·
Registered
258 Posts
ladydanielle thanks for the info, the only reason why i didnt get it because i figured it would be a fortune to use it daily, but if i can get ten for fifty bucks, then thats def something worth looking into, thanx.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
dang it, alldaychemist requires a prescription, with the source im using i dont need one,this sux !!
Krazycee, alldaychemist doesn't require a prescription for RA or HQ. It probably appears that you do until you actually go to order, and you obviously do for certain drugs, etc, but not for RA or HQ.

·
Registered
258 Posts
karenannev i tried to order the hq and ra, and just left the doctors info part blank, it confirmed my order but didnt allow me to give them my payment info, i wonder whats going on? did u have the same problem?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts