Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've started doing oil pulling I will feed back on my results in a month, apparently it helps:

1. Fix the loose teeth
2. Remove the scales on the teeth and make them white.
3. Remove sensitivity and pain
4. It makes the gums healthy and removes any infection.

Just google it or this site is useful Oil Pulling, Wonderful Therapy - Home

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've done it, and I think it's a load of crock. Or maybe I was too young for it to "fix" anything? I did it for a long time, nothing changed. Let us know how it goes. Maybe I should give it another chance.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've done it, and I think it's a load of crock. Or maybe I was too young for it to "fix" anything? I did it for a long time, nothing changed. Let us know how it goes. Maybe I should give it another chance.
Fedaling?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did oil pulling 2 x a week for 6 weeks . I had one loose tooth at the back which does seem very slightly firmer but negligible but I do think my teeth are a bit whiter so I'll keep up with it 1 x a week just to help clean my teeth. I will know more about the loose tooth after I go to the dentist as she mentioned it and said I may lose it hence me looking for a solution.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Ok got to burst a bubble here, but it can’t fix loose teeth. Loose teeth are in essence loose for a reason, that has to be taken care of. Oil pulling is like essentially detoxing the mouth of nasty germs and bacteria. It does definitely help clean the mouth of excess plague and whitens the teeth (because it removes stuff) and I think you also get a bit of a facial workout particularly if you are doing it for 20 minutes, but its not a magic bullet at all. I’ve done it for years, and its like many things that you got to keep doing it and it just gets better and better!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have been doing this for a few months now its does keep your mouth healthy not to mention helps with dry lips. I had try lips for a while and using ra made it dryer but I find with the oil pulling my lips are not dry anymore

1 - 8 of 8 Posts