Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
I received the trial box January 2 which included: the eye cream , day cream w/spf, and wrinkle cream. LOVE IT!! Saw results the first week, just ordered the full size of day cream w/ spf and am switching to the hydra-firming cream instead of the wrinkle cream because I don't have wrinkles and hydration and firming are more important to me right now. The eye cream was great but not as intense as I need. I think anyone with moderate eye issues would do great with their eye cream.

· Registered
6 Posts
I have done everything from Retin A to Copper to Estee Lauder; this stuff works!! After the first 3 weeks, I had 3 people ask me if I had lost weight, I had not. They kept remarking on how fresh I looked and it took me a couple of days to figure out that the only thing I had done differently since seeing these people was the Olay Pro X. I got it from Amazon but you should also be able to find it at a drugstore near you. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.