Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 25 year old step daughter has recently had her first baby and because she is feeling a little less glamorous, is asking for Olay anti wrinkle products for Christmas. Her skin is beautiful, however I do want to buy her the products, but ones that will suit her skin. At least this way she will believe that her skin is improving even though she doesn't need anti-wrinkle. Can any body tell me which of the Olay products would be appropriate for a 25 year old new Mum?

·
Registered
53 Posts
My 25 year old step daughter has recently had her first baby and because she is feeling a little less glamorous, is asking for Olay anti wrinkle products for Christmas. Her skin is beautiful, however I do want to buy her the products, but ones that will suit her skin. At least this way she will believe that her skin is improving even though she doesn't need anti-wrinkle. Can any body tell me which of the Olay products would be appropriate for a 25 year old new Mum?
The Total Effects Line Olay.com – Total Effects Products is a good product for someone her age. What is the condition of her skin? Skincueticals is also a good line, cost a little more, but is definitely more glamorous. The skincuiticals website also lets you choose products according to things like, skin condition and regime.
SkinCeuticals - Official Site

Personally, I use Olay Regenerist because I've had really good results, but I also highly recommend Skincueticals.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Her skin type would be described as combination, T bar. I wasn't sure if Total Effects products would be too harsh for skin so young, but then i'm mid 40's...what would I know?

Thank you so much for your help, I feel more at ease getting these products for her now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts