Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I don't think they work all that well. I'm only 19, but I know people who use them.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have tried most of Olay's new products that promise alot of things. Needless to say, they didn't live up to their claims.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i got the glycolic acid like heating scrub or something. it smells and feels really good and i always feel like my skin is softer. but no visible difference so its probably not worth it. i guess i could just say i wouldnt buy it again.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i tried the thermal polisher (im only 21 but im not using it for anti aging). i was hoping the scrub would provide a gentle scrub and a light peel (from the glycolic acid). i find most cleansers are way to drying so i was hoping this product would give a gentle cleansing. what i found was it was definately make my acne worse. so now i no its not for acne. it really does make your skin soft though.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Some people really love them....it's all about preference and the individual. I myself am partial to well you know, Arbonne....but....again, each individual reacts differently to different products.

I for one cannot use them. I can use the sensitive skin moisturizer and a mild wash from them....but I've switched along time ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello- so glad I found this site!! I have had experience with all of the olay products. the definity is my favorite. the small jar of night recovery cream is my favorite. It is a thick purple-ish cream. I use it around my eyes. During the day, I wear oil-free sunscreen under my make up and at night I have to use that- with a long list of other things. I am 35 and I wish I followed a more rigid skin regimen when I was younger.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Unfortunately Olay products are a waste of money and they do not do what they claim. IMO
Thanks for your insight....I no longer use Olay....it's been some time...moved on to bigger and better (IMO).

By the way...welcome to SkinCare Shelby...good to have you aboard!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I gave my cuzn a sample I got of the Definity Hydrating Cream and she really loved it. She said she was going straight to her local drug store to buy the full size one. I felt her skin after she applied it and it felt silky smooth and it even absorbed pretty quickly. I used to use OOO until I got peri-oral dermatitis and started my quest for the best organic products I could find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
One thing to watch our for in any of the Olay products is that many of them contain wax. Your skin may "feel" softer but your poor pores cannot breathe at all, and also cannot perform their antioxidant activity either.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with the new regenerist products from Olay?
I got the 30 second wrinkle filler,as a free sample from Olay. Still testing it, but I do like the feel on the skin. I read somewhere that Regenerist was a face lift in a £25 tube. Will let you know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with the new regenerist products from Olay?
I have been using Olay (then Ulay) products for nearly 30 years. My Grandmother said to me one day - "the time to start looking after your skin is when you are young, not when you are old". From that day I started using Olay, mainly because it was the least expensive of the known brands. No choice, just a plastic bottle with pink milky liquid. Gradually over the years I have used the new products they have introduced and have been using the Regenerist 3-point Daily Treatment Cream since its launch in the UK. Twice daily, everywhere, face, neck, eyes. I am very very pleased with it. Most people seem to think I am about 15-years younger than I am and although I don't contradict them I do laugh it off and say that 'I owe it all to Olay'!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts