Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
- Hoping to share information and opinions with others interested in more natural or holistic skin care creams. I'm interested now in learning about creams with algae or seaweed - I hear they are very good for your skin. I live in the Toronto, Ontario area so I'm exposed to some pretty interesting weather conditions. I'll be 60 next year and working hard to keep my skin in really good condition. I'm not interested in "treatments" or face lifts - I just want to keep everything looking good and healthy.
I'm interested in hearing your opinions and experiences and suggestions.
Is anyone familiar with Eminence? What's your opinion of that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! I hope to hear from them. Anyone from the Toronto area? Please share your shopping tips - as in where to get great natural products.
I was at the Big Carrot the other day on Danforth. Boy, they sure have a lot of products to choose from, but they seem to be the only retailer around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks....but I guess there is not too many chatters from Toronto. Anyone from this area - I'd like to know where you do your natural product shopping. I've tried some of the body products (wash, soap & body lotion) from Terressentials and have found them to be great. No itchiness after showering which is such a relief. Happy New Year everyone - hope 2009 is not quite so hysterical (referring to the financial world). How did this get so out of control??

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am from Toronto. I started using Eminence just over 2 months ago. So far I am very pleased with the results. You can buy it at Healthwinds Spa on Mt. Pleasant and there are a couple of other places in Toronto. If you email the company, they will tell you where it's available in your area.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi !I am 35 years old and Skin care was always my passion.I had tried many products from cheap to expansive including Yonka,Lancome,Sisly.About 7 months ago I was introduced to Galan cosmetics which belongd to rare group of cosmecetical which contents high content of biologiclly active components such as dead sea minerals ,fruit acids and herbal extracts.Those products are amazing and really helped me with my acne problem , enlarged pores and seboria.The company has products for every skin problem start from wrinkes and ends with complicated skin problems such as couprose, acne and even echzema and fungal infections.If you want to know more ,you can contact me

·
Registered
0 Posts
You are right .Products that have sea weed extracts have alot of benifits for the skin such as creating bacterial protection for the skin.In additon it significantlly improves water balance ,increases skin tone and improves firming effect of the skin.I have use Pure Sea Emollient of Galan Cosmetics and it makes huge differentce in my skin.

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
LOL!!! My bad!!! It got bumped up by a new member as if it was a new thread & I didn't check the date......hangs head in shame.....
LOL, I know, just giving you a bad time. Thats all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts