Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Well it's that time, the one your mother never tells you about, when you went to sleep, and woke up looking tired and, older. Not just woke up one time like that, but from now on! I've done a lot of treatments, both from my dermatologist and dept. stores. I'm hoping this site will save me from the, dare I say, mini lift??UGH!!! I'm 47, live in the desert( which is no friend to any skin type), and newly divorced.

I think I've tried most things for the dark circles under my eyes, including lots of sleep, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi andreaswift and welcome to the site.

Unfortunately I know just what you're talking about.
Go to bed one night feeling great and get up in the morning looking like your mother!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! Yes I know exactly what you are talking about, but gotta keep fightin' it! Those dark circles you are talking about- I've got them, mine are hereditary not much I can do about them except hide them with cosmetics.

·
Registered
679 Posts
andrea, you are just having a bad time right now. you are probably just as beautiful today as you were 20 years ago just with more wisdom showing in your facial features. everyone has to face getting older but from what you said or didn't say is that you are going thru a lot of stress right now. give yourself time. keep doing all the things you want to do. keep positive thoughts, as time goes on you will feel better and the stress won't show in your face. maybe it doesn't now, maybe you just feel so down in the dumps it makes you feel old. you are actually not that old. most likely when other people see you they see how young you look. give yourself time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
andreaswift, "One becomes old the moment one stops living life or feels old".

Beauty is not the defining measure of youthfulness. An old person can be the most charming among beauties, just because he/she is lively, and energetic, feels and think young, has a dynamic personality and echoes warmth and cheer.

You can be "50 years old" or "50 years young", the choice is yours.

Live life king size and feel young!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts